• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering more than one entree at Akershus

happyleesh

Mouseketeer
Last time we were there (Jan '12) I had no idea you could do that - in fact, I really disliked what I originally ordered and the waitress just said "oh, I'm so sorry" and took the plate but never offered a switch or additional item. I was pretty stuffed between the buffet and desserts so I didn't mind, but I was just curious if this actually works - if we could order 5 or 6 items to share between all of the adults rather than 1 per person. Has anyone done anything like this successfully here?

I've heard that its true. I know that I ordered another chocolate mousse for dessert and it was wonderful! So I know you can order extra desserts.

Breakfast is all you care to eat. I don't think the other meals are.

Perhaps you are thinking of CRT breakfast, which is also all you care to eat. You can order another entree there.

No they will not let you order more than 1 entree even with special circumstances. I have food allergies so there is very little I can have from the buffet. Because of the buffet the portions are smaller on the plated part. I have asked nicely every time we have gone for an extra piece of salmon and never have I gotten any. We have also had a case where my child (not a picky eater) did not like the ravoli entree (in her defense it was cold and hard and had a ton of white sauce with a plasticy consistency) and they would not bring her anything else. With the waves of seating it's hard to even get your CM to come back to the table before they bring the bill much less make requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter