• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ordering from the perfect gift

mamalle

DIS Veteran
can shirley do custom orders or do you have to pick one from her site? Im wanting a princess theme for dd's 5th bday and wondering if she does such a thing. A tiarra and such would be great. also ds is a huge Buzz fan and I would need a basket for him also. I saw a few Mickey things but not Buzz. tia :D

Shirley can do anything that you want. Give her a call.

She's the best....

Phyllis

I have to agree with Shirley being the best.

When I talked to her yesterday it was just like talking to an old friend, and it was the first time I have ever spoken to her.

If she can't get some of the items you would like to have in the baskets then you can send them to her and she will add them free of charge.

Shirley really is the best she will do whatever it takes to make you happy, she is really wonderful.

Peg

Shirley made up 4 custom gift baskets for me last month and they were exactly what I had wanted, for each one. She takes the time to ask you about the recipient of the baskets, and will customize them specifically with what they like, and what you want in them :)

I spoke with Shirley today and really had no idea what I wanted in a basket (for 10/16 Magic), she must have spent a good 1/2 hour talking to me about it and guiding me through the process (and let me tell you, I am clueless when it comes to gift giving so it took a lot of patience on her part). I also felt like I was an old friend, even though this was our first communication. Thanks Shirley

Shirley was the best! She made three wonderful baskets for my children during a hurricane! Her kindness and caring was greatly appreciated. You won't be dissapointed in her service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter