Ordering from the Disney Store

Disneystore are having a 25% off store wide sale today - so another order has been placed - lot's of t-shirts for my older DD who is not travelling with us, and I managed to slip in two gifts for younger DD who will celebrate her birthday at WDW. I just have to make sure I open that box before she does ;)

Thanks Toy_Story for the heads up on the sale the other day =)

Got my first order in (sent to my gf's penpal in Texas) paid $80 all up after the discount and got the free shipping! Pretty happy because I finally got my Gingerbread Micky Mouse Ear Hat!!! Been loving it since it came out :)

Thanks Toy_Story for the heads up on the sale the other day =)

Got my first order in (sent to my gf's penpal in Texas) paid $80 all up after the discount and got the free shipping! Pretty happy because I finally got my Gingerbread Micky Mouse Ear Hat!!! Been loving it since it came out :)[/QUOTE:

:thumbsup2 I am glad someone got to place an order, we have already received an out of stock advice - for a t-shirt that was a new item last Sunday - I told DD that we may still find it in store.

Disney store has 25% off all Disney Parks merchandise for Memorial Weekend :) enter PARK25 at the checkout to get the discount! Ends 11.59pm PT 26th of May, so still at least 24 hours to go!

Trying to decide what to do...not 100% sure that our bookings from Thursday night with the TA have gone through to be able to get the package sent to one of our hotels with free shipping...argh what to dooooo!

This may be a silly question but does anyone have this delivered to Australia and is it economical ? Or straight to your US hotel?:confused:

Well I was going to get somethings sent here a few months ago...for TWO items postage was going to cost me $60 :scared: such a rip off, hence my dilemma in wanting to order but its 5 months out and I don't want to get a second package sent to my friends penpal :confused3

Well I was going to get somethings sent here a few months ago...for TWO items postage was going to cost me $60 :scared: such a rip off, hence my dilemma in wanting to order but its 5 months out and I don't want to get a second package sent to my friends penpal :confused3

I wanted to buy some stuff online at the Disney store as well to have sent here for presents and ended up cancelling the order before I put in my cc details because of the postage!

But, I do think postage in U.S is much better than ours here - so much cheaper. We posted a fair amount of stuff back to ourselves on our last trip. And I received a surprise package of pins and magnets from a friend I made on our last cruise that was sent from California. Less than $6 to post it and it took about 10 days to arrive. I sent 2 balls of wool to a friend 200klms from here and it cost me $9 with Aus Post.

Has anyone had a stroller delivered to your resort from places like Amazon etc. And if I order some toys/clothes and everything else from online Disney Store, how early can I order it. I would love to order some on Monday but I don't know whether 3 months before I arrive will be too early. :mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter