Ordering from Disneyshopping.com

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
For anyone who has ordered from Disneyshopping.com and had items shipped to their resort, how far before your arrival date did you order? We arrive January 10th :woohoo:, and I want to have some items waiting for us when we get there.

I did this for our trip firstn week of November and ordered I think about 10 days before. I only ordered items that were in stock and it was shipped right away so that it arrived about 7 days before our check-in.

Everything worked beautifully and the box was waiting for us at POP upon arrival. Just had to ask for it at the check-in counter.

Don't hesitate to do this, it saves so much money! Also, don't forget to indicate your arrival date on the order so that it is on the address label that is on the box.

For anyone who has ordered from Disneyshopping.com and had items shipped to their resort, how far before your arrival date did you order? We arrive January 10th :woohoo:, and I want to have some items waiting for us when we get there.

I did this for our trip firstn week of November and ordered I think about 10 days before. I only ordered items that were in stock and it was shipped right away so that it arrived about 7 days before our check-in.

Everything worked beautifully and the box was waiting for us at POP upon arrival. Just had to ask for it at the check-in counter.

Don't hesitate to do this, it saves so much money! Also, don't forget to indicate your arrival date on the order so that it is on the address label that is on the box.

Also did this in August and ordered 7 days before we left. The box arrived at POP 2 days before our arrival. :cool1: :cool1:

I didn't know that you could do this. Thanks, I will definitely do it when we go this summer.

Thanks everyone!!! :goodvibes

They have some GREAT deals on right now (like sweatshirts reg. $24.50 on for $8.99 :thumbsup2 ) so I will most certainly be putting in an order right after the new year!!!

that is an awesome idea, plus youc an always some customs that you ordered the clothes while you were still in Canada, so it shouldn't count towards your allowable purchases during your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter