Ordering from Amazon to Pop Century

xenole

Mouseketeer
Doesn't appear to be an exact forum for this so this is near enough.

Wanted to order an item from Amazon.com and ship it to Pop Century as I will be there before it could arrive elsewhere. Got Pop's address from Google but cannot get Amazon to accept it

i.e.

Disney Pop Century Resort
1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista
Orlando
Florida

It keeps saying the "1050 Century Drive" bit is invalid and anything that goes in there gives the same response.
The one thing that will work is "po box". It will accept that for some unknown reason.

Is there a way to get this to work or should the following be fine?

Disney Pop Century Resort
po box
1050 Century Drive, Lake Buena Vista
Orlando
Florida

DO NOT SEND BY USPS ... Won't work, well truthfully, it will work but very very very very slowly.. Must be UPS or FEDEX.

And 32830 is for Lake Buena Vista, FL - take Orlando out of the address.

Don't ship it through the Post Office... Here is why... The US Post Office does NOT recognize Disney streets, any and all mail being sent to Disney through the US Post Office will go to the PO Box (regardless of how you address it) as the post office does not deliver to Disney directly. From the PO Box it is sorted into sections and then specific locations before it is delivered out to property. This can take quite a bit of time.

UPs, Fed Ex, DHL, any kind of courier service will deliver directly to the hotel. My suggestion would be to get the package ready and send it out about 7 days prior to your arrival (you can send it further out if you like they will hold it). If you give yourself enough time you can ship it ground service which is the cheapest.

As for who to address it to you would want to address it like this:

The name of the person who is the LEAD name on the reservation (may not be you, but it is easier to find that way)
C/O the hotel you are staying at/ Front Desk
The address of the hotel
And put HOLD for guest check in and the date (you can put the res # too if you want, but it is not really needed).

So it would look something like this

John Smith
C/O Disney's Wilderness Lodge Front Desk
Hold for guest arrival 4/02
901 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830

Here is a list of the resort address' (again this can ONLY be used for courier services, US Post office will not deliver to the property directly)

Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
1991 West Buena Vista Drive
Phone: 407-939-7000
Disney’s All Star Music Resort 1801 West Buena Vista Drive
Phone: 407-939-6000
Disney’s All Star Sports Resort 1701 West Buena Vista Drive
Phone: 407-939-5000
Disney's Pop Century Resort 1050 Century Drive
Phone: 407-938-4000
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort 900 Cayman Way
Phone: 407-934-3400
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort 1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Phone: 407-939-1000
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter 2201 Orleans Drive
Phone: 407-934-5000
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside 1251 Riverside Drive
Phone: 407-934-6000
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge 2901 Osceola Pkwy.
Phone: 407-938-3000
Disney’s Contemporary Resort 4600 North World Drive
Phone: 407-824-1000
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 4401 Floridian Way
Phone: 407-824-3000
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 901 Timberline Dr.
Phone: 407-824-3200
Disney’s Polynesian Resort 1600 Seven Seas Drive
Phone: 407-824-2000
Disney’s Beach Club Resort 1800 West Epcot Resort Blvd.
Phone: 407-934-8000
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort 1700 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Phone: 407-934-7000
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn 2101 North W Epcot Resort Blvd.
Phone: 407-939-5100
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort/Campground 4510 N Ft. Wilderness Trail
Phone: 407-824-2900
Disney’s Old Key West Resort 1510 North Cove Rd.
Phone: 407-827-7700
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort 1960 Broadway
Phone: 407-827-1100

Walt Disney World Dolphin
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Phone: 407-934-4000
Walt Disney World Swan 1200 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Phone: 407-934-3000

Shades of Green 1950 W. Magnolia Palm Dr.
Phone: 407-824-3400

All hotels are in Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 (Except Animal Kingdom Lodge which is Bay Lake, FL 32830).

Don't seem to be getting an shipping options other than the US Postal service ones and still won't accept anything other than "p.o. box" as the address. Obviously telling me to go elsewhere.

Don't seem to be getting an shipping options other than the US Postal service ones and still won't accept anything other than "p.o. box" as the address. Obviously telling me to go elsewhere.

Yeah that's it in a nutshell.

USPS only recognizes the Disney central delivery address (the P.O. Box) for Disney zip codes.

Okay, I just tried:
Full Name: KaytieEldr c/o Pop Century Front Desk
Address Line 1: 1050 Century Drive
Address Line 2: hold for guest arrival 1/16
City: Lake Buena Vista
State: FL
ZIP: 32830

And it seems to work just fine. In addition, while it will cost extra, probably choosing one- or two-day shipping will greatly increase the likelihood of your package being delivered by UPS, FedEx, etc., vs the postal service.

Does anyone know what the generic PO Box is for WDW? It looks like I might be stuck with shipping some stuff I ordered on eBay by USPS. One of my sellers is having trouble with the Pop Century street addess at USPS and FedEx...which is weird as I have read here that FedEx does ship. I suggested UPS as I know that's what disneystore.com uses...I have a package already waiting for me from Cyber Monday shopping!!

You can't ship a package to yourself at the general PO box for WDW. It will just end up in some mail sorting center somewhere - who knows if it will ever get to the resort. You're going to have to ship to a street address.

Okay, I just tried:
Full Name: KaytieEldr c/o Pop Century Front Desk
Address Line 1: 1050 Century Drive
Address Line 2: hold for guest arrival 1/16
City: Lake Buena Vista
State: FL
ZIP: 32830

And it seems to work just fine. In addition, while it will cost extra, probably choosing one- or two-day shipping will greatly increase the likelihood of your package being delivered by UPS, FedEx, etc., vs the postal service.

Did this work for you? I want to ship diapers so it is essential that whatever I do works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter