Ordering food for people not present

HeidiLowe

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I couldn't fit the exact question in that small space, lol.

So what I'm wondering, is if my dh and our two sons want to stay at the hotel and I want to go get us lunch from somehwere in, say, Epcot, can I use their cards and get their lunch if they're not with me?

I ask because there are a few lazy days that I have CS meals planned and I would like to go to either the Norway or France bakery and bring back sammies and desserts, but I don't want them all to have to come with me.

Thanks! Heidi.

as long as you're not going over the total number of patrons shown on the card, one person can go up & get the food for all. So if your card shows 2 A 2 C they will let you get 2 adult meals & 2 child meals (if the place has child meals, of course.) Would suggest you take a bag with you, though....that will be a lot of food & drinks to carry back to the hotel, and some of the counter places do not have large bags.

Oh good, thank you! Good idea about the bag though, I wouldn't have thought of that. I may just pass on the drinks, that may be too much to carry, unless I can get bottles of water/juice to fit in the bag.

you should be able to get bottled drinks...as far as I can recall, virtually every counter service has at least a small selection of bottled drinks...at the very least bottled water.

I want to just point out that every card has access to all the credits, you don't need to take their cards with you to get their food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter