• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordered the new Verizon iPhone, need case

I ordered an Iphone at 1:50 this morning too. I would like a good recommendation for a case.

Let us know how you like it. I work for Verizon and they asked us to wait to order for ourselves and our families to ensure we meet our customers demand for the phone.

Definitely interested to see how the phone turns out! I'm anxious. Have the DROID2 right now and HATE IT. Loved it when it first came out.. now it's gone down in the dumps. =[

Don't have an upgrade til December, but talked to someone, and due to the amount of phones I've been thru he may be able to help me out sooner.

michael kors!!! I fell in love with it! But I have the Droid2 so I can't get it. I love my droid2

Fyi - the buttons on the side of the new Verizon version are in a bit of a different place than on the at&t model. The older cases will fit but the cut outs for the buttons will not.

There will be a large selection of cases in the Verizon stores on the 10th.

This is what I have. I love it.. they have it in different colors too. We got a free case at the AT&T store, and the guy there said that this was the best one.

Are any of you planning on getting screen shields for the front and or back of your phone? If so I would caution against getting one that fits your phone very snugly. I have an at&t iphone4. i got a screen protector that fits on the front and back. it's a very thin piece of film. i then bought a capsule style case. it was a real pain in the neck to get on and once it was on, the edge started to peel some of my film off!

I wanted something that was going to be thin and would not add much bulk to my phone. I have a case i got at sephora for free on it but it's not the best, but it will do for now until i find the exact case i want :)

lara

Let us know how you like it. I work for Verizon and they asked us to wait to order for ourselves and our families to ensure we meet our customers demand for the phone.

You must have the patience of a saint!!!

We get automatic discounts at Verizon through our employer, so I ordered this:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=selectPhone&phoneId=5269&archetypeId=12486

and this:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...ryDetails&archetypeId=12487&accessoryId=47369

Verizon was also discounting each item further the more you bought.

The links are not working. I just purchased this one in purple
http://www.case-mate.com/Verizon-iPhone-4-Cases/Case-Mate-Verizon-iPhone-4-Pop-Case.asp

Can't wait to get it!!!

Just wondering... OT....

You do know you cant talk and surf right? And if your on the web and a call comes it, it could go to voice mail?

Just wondering why you did vz over at&t.

but as i said before incase it the best case!

Well... for one, Verizon is a much better call provider than AT&T. I've never surfed and talked at the same time. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time seeing the phone when I'm holding it to my ear. If I'm using a hands free device that means I'm driving. Not a good time to surf the web. And, let's face it... not giving the person at the other end of the line your full attention is pretty tacky... and borders on outright rude.

I really like the fact that I can use the iPhone as a wifi hot spot when we travel for more than just one device! Very cool!

Just wondering... OT....

You do know you cant talk and surf right? And if your on the web and a call comes it, it could go to voice mail?

Just wondering... OT....

I know, I have had no issues with AT&T.. I find Verizon to be overpriced and their customer service sucks. But, to each their own...

I recommend a screen protector. I'm using a case by Speck. Form fitting so it doesn't make the phone bulky. The one down side is it's hard to take off, which thankfully I don't really have to do (all ports are accessible while in the case).

Just wondering... OT....

You do know you cant talk and surf right? And if your on the web and a call comes it, it could go to voice mail? Yup, no biggie for me, I could care less. I've never done it before, don't see a need to do it now.

Just wondering why you did vz over at&t.I've been a Veizon
customer from day 1. They have the best coverage and best customer
service and I've never had a problem ...oh yea, and I had a $100 credit. No brainer.

see comments above

I agree. I have also been a Verizon customer since day one and have never had any cover issues or issues with customer service. Anyone I know that has AT&T has serious coverage issues and issues with dropped calls.

If Verizon never got the iPhone, I would never get one. Staying with Verizon is that important. I don't want to be traveling and not have good service. I have also had good service with Verizon anywhere I travel.

The issue with not using the internet while on a call is no big deal to me because I typically focus on the person I am talking to. I currently use a blackberry and have the same (non) issue.

If Verizon never got the iPhone, I would never get one. Staying with Verizon is that important. I don't want to be traveling and not have good service. I have also had good service with Verizon anywhere I travel.

This goes for me as well.

those who just ordered the iphone verizon..what are the costs of the data plans..do they still have the choice of 15.00 and 30.00 plans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter