• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordered PH's from Last Minute Travel...Not Sure I'll Get Them in Time!

Mugglemama

DIS Veteran
Following the suggestion of a couple of people here, I just ordered seven 5 day PH's over the phone from LMT. The price was really good...nearly $40 less per ticket than I'd seen anywhere else.

We are leaving in a few hours to drive TWO DAYS to get to DLR. I explained this to the rep who took my order. We need the tickets for Monday. I told him that, too. He ASSURED me I would get the email with the vouchers before then.

But then after we hung up, I checked and saw a receipt for the order from LMT in my email...with a note that says my tickets will be emailed WITHIN 7 DAYS. If I don't get them on time, our entire trip will be ruined.

UGH!! Had I known there was ANY chance we wouldn't have them in time, I would have just paid regular price for instant tickets!!

SO INSANELY STRESSED OUT!!! :scared:

That's the thing - I'm not even waiting for physical tickets...I'm just waiting for them to send an email with vouchers I can print. Alarm just went off, we're up and getting ready to leave now within the hour and the email still hasn't come through. With a name like Last Minute Travel, you'd think you wouldn't get a note on your receipt saying you might have to wait up to 7 days for an email? I'm really stressed :guilty:

I thought you could use the vouchers from your phone at gate(?) didn't someone say you could show it on the other thread? so if they come in while you're on the way you should be ok, or go to an inernet cafe or library near dl to print if necessary? or a staples store?

All I've gotten so far is a receipt, which clearly states: This is NOT a Ticket. You will receive separate vouchers in email. :/

It should be ok. I think that's their standard confirmation reply email, the 7 days thing, and if the rep said you'd have them, I think you will. You can always call them when you get there if they haven't come through by then, but I bet they will be ready and waiting in your email within 48 hours. You told the rep you needed them, so he knows it has to be sent out immediately.

I ordered mine at 5:26 pm on July 26th and received the vouchers at 1:21am on July 29th. I ordered online though. Hope this helps.

You can just print them at the hotel also! I would expect they arrive within 24 hours, but if not just check if your hotel has a business center and log in to your email/print from there. Our last hotel did not and I had forgotten the print out of my niece's ticket and they just had me email it to their front desk and then printed it for me!

I ordered mine at 5:26 pm on July 26th and received the vouchers at 1:21am on July 29th. I ordered online though. Hope this helps.

Wow, that's over 48 hours. For something that is all electronic I can't believe it's not instant. I get me etickets through Disney almost instantly and getawaytoday sends etickets within a couple hours as well. I agree with the OP, for the name last minute travel you don't expect to wait so long...or you wouldn't call it last minute in the first place.

You should receive them in time. We ordered ours at 8pm Friday night (Australian time) and received them at 1pm Sunday ( Australian time). Tickets say you can use them from your phone at the gate.

Following the suggestion of a couple of people here, I just ordered seven 5 day PH's over the phone from LMT. The price was really good...nearly $40 less per ticket than I'd seen anywhere else.

We are leaving in a few hours to drive TWO DAYS to get to DLR. I explained this to the rep who took my order. We need the tickets for Monday. I told him that, too. He ASSURED me I would get the email with the vouchers before then.

But then after we hung up, I checked and saw a receipt for the order from LMT in my email...with a note that says my tickets will be emailed WITHIN 7 DAYS. If I don't get them on time, our entire trip will be ruined.

UGH!! Had I known there was ANY chance we wouldn't have them in time, I would have just paid regular price for instant tickets!!

SO INSANELY STRESSED OUT!!! :scared:
Any update?
Hopefully they are in the parks and will updates when they connect to the internet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter