• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordered my vouchers from HSC...now a question?

3PRINCESSMOM

Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P
I placed a rather large order yesterday online, (20 breakfast, 20 Q&C). It appeared everything went through okay. I printed out my "receipt" page. However, I still have not received a confirmation email. I thought I read that I'd get a confirmation email. Am I just crazy?
3PRINCESSMOM

P.S. I thought I needed that confirmation email to accompany the $10 cash back offer page in order to submit for my money...???

If you have aol, check your spam file. That's where I found mine. Of course that was after I wrote and asked them to resend it..and that's where I found the second one too.

You will not get a confirmation email from Hotwire Savings Club. Just send them the receipt page that you printed out and you should be fine. That's what I sent them and I had no problem getting my rebate. However, I would wait until after you receive the order before sending for the rebate. They sometimes take a few days to update their files and you don't want that rebate request to get to them before they even sent the vouchers out.

You will not get a confirmation email from Hotwire Savings Club.

Like I posted, I got one both times I ordered..but it was in my spam file.

I've ordered from hotwire 6-8 times over the last year and have never received a confirmation email on any of them. I just print the receipt page and I've always received my order within a week.

I was worried because I did not get a confirmation email either. I am on AOL and it is not in my spam folder either.

I feel a little better after reading this post.

I ordered (4) 4 day park hoppers plus from them for $800 plus and I expected a confirmation.

I called the Hotwire Savings Club phone number and the lady could not help me. She said that I needed to call Hotwire.com. They were just to tell people about how the club works and what the benefits are....

I have not been able to get to anyone that can confirm my order. I do have the order page, Saying ThankYou for my order ect..printed off and a copy of the $10.00 page for a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter