Ordered my vouchers from HSC...now a question?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 3PRINCESSMOM, Jun 20, 2004.

1. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

I placed a rather large order yesterday online, (20 breakfast, 20 Q&C). It appeared everything went through okay. I printed out my "receipt" page. However, I still have not received a confirmation email. I thought I read that I'd get a confirmation email. Am I just crazy?
    3PRINCESSMOM

P.S. I thought I needed that confirmation email to accompany the $10 cash back offer page in order to submit for my money...???

2. DMRick

DMRick I prefer to be tagless!

If you have aol, check your spam file. That's where I found mine. Of course that was after I wrote and asked them to resend it..and that's where I found the second one too.

3. mad4themouse

mad4themouse <font color=deeppink>Never truly happy unless I'm

You will not get a confirmation email from Hotwire Savings Club. Just send them the receipt page that you printed out and you should be fine. That's what I sent them and I had no problem getting my rebate. However, I would wait until after you receive the order before sending for the rebate. They sometimes take a few days to update their files and you don't want that rebate request to get to them before they even sent the vouchers out.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. DMRick

Like I posted, I got one both times I ordered..but it was in my spam file.

6. benebire

benebire <font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi

I've ordered from hotwire 6-8 times over the last year and have never received a confirmation email on any of them. I just print the receipt page and I've always received my order within a week.

7. ripleysmom

ripleysmom Lucas and Ripley's mom!

I've never received any either. Not even as spam.

8. DMRick

They must like me better : )::yes::

9. mamahauldren

mamahauldren Mouseketeer

I was worried because I did not get a confirmation email either. I am on AOL and it is not in my spam folder either.

I feel a little better after reading this post.

I ordered (4) 4 day park hoppers plus from them for $800 plus and I expected a confirmation.

I called the Hotwire Savings Club phone number and the lady could not help me. She said that I needed to call Hotwire.com. They were just to tell people about how the club works and what the benefits are....

I have not been able to get to anyone that can confirm my order. I do have the order page, Saying ThankYou for my order ect..printed off and a copy of the $10.00 page for a refund.