Ordered my Maclaren!!!

MrsJ Henry

DIS Veteran
Thanks to everything I read on here and to the person who told me about
babye-store.com, I ordered my Maclaren Volo stroller today for our trip. We were able to get a 2007 model for $69. No shipping or handling charges!!!!
Can't wait to get it!!!
Thanks for the great tips Dis Friends!!!:banana::banana:

If you hven't ordered yet you can save a few dollars and go to ebay. babye-store.com has an ebay account and they list there stuff there for a few dollars less. I just got a Maclaren xlr from them shipped in TWO DAYS :thumbsup2

hmmm nope didn't see them there. Everything I saw there was more. Maybe I didn't look in the right place. Yes I was told it would come in two days. Free shipping . $69 total. I was very happy!!! Can't wait to get it.

I ordered from them last year and got it really quick!

You'll love the Volo. The 2007 comes with the rain cover too!:thumbsup2

How long are you at AKL? I arrive on 5/2 :banana:

You're going to love the Volo! That was the last stroller I bought, and with 3 kids, I think I probably went through 10 different strollers. My DD was 5 when we got the Volo for WDW and I remember saying I wished it hadn't taken me until my last kid to discover Maclarens, if I had, I wouldn't have had to go through so many strollers!

I ordered from them last year and got it really quick!

You'll love the Volo. The 2007 comes with the rain cover too!:thumbsup2

How long are you at AKL? I arrive on 5/2 :banana:

We are only staying until the 30th this time but are soooo excited. we haven't been there in a few years and this is our daughter's first trip!!!!

That would be great if it also came with the rain cover.

I believe I ordered from the same seller as you last night, and also got my tracking info already! According to the email, my Volo should be here by Friday!

Awesome!!! Are you planning to use it for your 4 year old? I have a small for her age 5 year old who will have just turned six when we go back.

Also, I am wondering about the thingy that goes on the back with the drink holders. I am not sure what they call it. My previous umbrella stroller had one and it was really handy at Disney. Has anyone bought it, and are you happy with it?

We love our Volvo too:) You got a good price. We got ours at BRU at full price and never thought about checking online for last years model! I have to give WDW all the credit for us discovering the Maclarens about four years ago. We loved the look of them and saw so many park goers with them we went home and checked them out online. We bought two since then and they are the best stroller investment ever!

Anyone who has used a Volo...how do your kids nap in it when it doesn't recline? That's my only concern about ordering one.

I believe I ordered from the same seller as you last night, and also got my tracking info already! According to the email, my Volo should be here by Friday!

Babye-store sends it right out... (I'm assuming you mean this site)
We ordered ours Tuesday (yesterday) morning and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Thursday)
I've heard great things about Babye-store on here so i was very happy to find them!!! Thanks to the folks on here!!!!!

I love my Volo from babye-store, hope you do too! Even from the store they still come with the raincover, same as the ones they sell on ebay (they are that seller on ebay as well).

As for napping, DS doesn't nap in a stroller at all, that's why I had no concern over lack of recline. However, if he's tired enough, he just might!

Anyone who has used a Volo...how do your kids nap in it when it doesn't recline? That's my only concern about ordering one.

We have a Volo for DS 4, we haven't used it for naps yet, but I figure if he did nap in it, it would be about the same as napping in the carseat.

I love my Volo from babye-store, hope you do too! Even from the store they still come with the raincover, same as the ones they sell on ebay (they are that seller on ebay as well).

As for napping, DS doesn't nap in a stroller at all, that's why I had no concern over lack of recline. However, if he's tired enough, he just might!

Well that is great little bonus. I didn't expect to get a rain cover. I was so happy with the price!!!!

Just wanted to say that it arrived in great condition, with the rain cover. I ordered it on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday. Free shipping and handling. LOVE it. Once again thank you so much everyone on here who told me about Babye-store.com!!!!!
I love the Disboards!!!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter