• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

order of ports

john970

Earning My Ears
If it is supposed to rain one day in a port (nassau) and/or if the seas are supposed to be too choppy at Cast Away Cay, will they ever switch up the order of Nassau, Cast Away Cay, and/or the sea day?

If it is supposed to rain one day in a port (nassau) and/or if the seas are supposed to be too choppy at Cast Away Cay, will they ever switch up the order of Nassau, Cast Away Cay, and/or the sea day?

I'm going to guess that you are referring to a 4 night cruise. I've never read where they switched the day in Nassau (not saying it couldn't happen though), but I have been on a 4 night when they switched the sea day and CC day because of weather.

I'm going to guess that you are referring to a 4 night cruise. I've never read where they switched the day in Nassau (not saying it couldn't happen though), but I have been on a 4 night when they switched the sea day and CC day because of weather.
They just switched the days on our January 18th 4 day cruise. Due to weather forecast, Castaway Cay was on the first day and Nassau on the second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter