Order of bus stops for BWV?

E

eeyoresmom

Hi everyone. We will be at Bwv for 5 nights arriving the day after Easter. I remember the buses being the one negative to staying here because of the many stops. Can someone refresh my memory as to the order of stops? I am aware that BC/YC may have their own bus on such a busy week, hope so. GIA

Hi everyone. We will be at Bwv for 5 nights arriving the day after Easter. I remember the buses being the one negative to staying here because of the many stops. Can someone refresh my memory as to the order of stops? I am aware that BC/YC may have their own bus on such a busy week, hope so. GIA

In my last few trips, for MK it was Boardwalk-Swan-Dolphin. I didn't use the bus for AK or DTD. Walked to Epcot, boat to DHS.

The bus to MK is supposed to be BWV-Swan-Dolphin-MK, with BWV being the first stop going and coming back. However, that does not always occur and sometimes coming back it will stop at S/D first, and also sometimes YC and BC become part of the route, and that is the worst of all worlds. Moreover, for no reason at all you can often stand and wait at MK forever waiting for a BWV bus while the other resorts get three or more busses in sequence and when yours arrives there is no belief on the driver's part that there has even been a delay much less a reason for it.

AK is essentially the same as MK, with the same potential problems as MK, except you also get a stop at Blizzard Beach going and coming back when it is open.

I am no longer sure of the DD bus because I always have a car and having once taken the DD bus, which then stopped at all the Epcot resorts and Typhoon Lagoon and at least two places at DD, I decided I would never take that ungodly trip again because I believed I could actually walk and get there faster.

If the first stop on a return trip is the Swan, get off there and walk through the resort, turn right over the canal to the Boardwalk. You'll arrive at your room much quicker than if you stay on the bus, even if it's only going to the Dolphin before the Boardwalk. Plus, it's a pretty walk.

When we were there earlier this month, we realized the pattern for the bus stops. IF the bus included Y&BC in their rounds coming from a theme park, BWV was last. So, we would get off at the Swan, which was the first stop, walk their pathway behind the bus stop, cross the bridge, and we were at the BWV. It's a very short walk and as mentioned, quite pretty.
If the bus only had BW, S&D listed, it stopped at BW first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter