Orbitz Question - What am I doing wrong?

jewelie121

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to find rates for our upcoming trip (1/5-1/10) and I'm not able to see any Disney World resorts. I'm searching on airport MCO and the dates and that's it.

Am I doing something wrong? Or could they be sold out? How do I know?

I was browsing on there a couple of weeks ago. I believe I searched "Disney" to get the resorts...

search 'Walt Disney World' in the destination box and they will all come up....the ones that are sold out will also come up, as unavailable.

It's not working for me. :confused3

I typed Walt Disney World in the "where" box and I only get 3 hotels, Swan, Dolphin and one other. Nothing else showed up.

Thank you so much! I don't know how, but it worked. :)

One more question - If I book through Orbitz, can I cancel my Disney reservation and get my deposit back? Or is it too late?

Thank you so much! I don't know how, but it worked. :)

One more question - If I book through Orbitz, can I cancel my Disney reservation and get my deposit back? Or is it too late?

If you booked a room only with WDW then you have until 5 or 6 days before arrival to cancel and get a refund.

Remember with your Orbitz reservation you can't have a dining plan, so if you were shooting for that you may want to keep your play stay and dine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter