Orbitz Poly room $500 cheaper?!?

Booked 4 nights in October in a garden room at GF for $1527.30 - 35.5% off rack rate. That was using the addtl 10% off code "hotel10". We don't need dining so not being able to add it is no problem. I'd rather go through my beloved TA, and hopefully a great RO or AP will allow that - but in the meantime, I'm really happy with the discount! Thanks to all here on the DIS that help supply the pixie dust.

I didnt want to wait for Disney because nothing is guaranteed. 35.5% off is a great deal!

I have a split stay booked in October. The first three nights we are staying at the poly, I just priced out the room only on orbitz and it is $500 cheaper comes out roughly to 30% less than what I paid. Has anyone else noticed Orbitz deluxe rooms are way cheaper??

Just priced our trip and Orbitz is cheaper and I did not know about the Hotel10 code so need to go back again and redo:thumbsup2

I have the Same question about booking via orbitz and magic express? Do you still get that?

Just got the poly for about $290 plus tax thru orbitz for veterans week. This was better than annual pass holder last year same time. There also offering a no penalty cancellation or change

Here's the deal with magical express at least what I have done. Once u book your orbitz reservation u will receive an orbitz confirmation number. U then need to call 24 hours later and get your disney confirmation number from orbitz. Then I called disney and booked my magical express. A couple of extra steps but worth the savings

I was pricing last night...and there's no discount showing at Poly/GF for my dates. It's gone. :sad1:

We booked through Orbitz a few years ago (they had a KILLER fire sale) and had all of the benefits of booking directly through Disney. So you're good.

Congrats on scoring a grea deal! I had Poly CL *in my hands last night* for around $400 nt and didn't pull. the. trigger. :badpc: :faint:

Really hoping it was a premature glitch, and the discounts show back up with the fall GP discounts.

Yes, I am not sure what is up with that but I have booked third party before and never had a problem. EMH admission is verfified by Disney room key not how you booked the reservation, there has never been any fine print that it excludes third party booking. As far as dining goes I don't think that can be added by orbitz. As far as ME goes, you make that yourself with your 12 digit confirmation Number that you can call and get in 24hrs. I verified that today with a CM. ;)

We booked through Orbitz a few years ago (they had a KILLER fire sale) and had all of the benefits of booking directly through Disney. So you're good.

Congrats on scoring a grea deal! I had Poly CL *in my hands last night* for around $400 nt and didn't pull. the. trigger. :badpc: :faint:

Really hoping it was a premature glitch, and the discounts show back up with the fall GP discounts.

My finger are crossed for you!!! :worship:

I pulled the trigger last night at approximately $450 Poly CL per night. I was rethinking the decision this morning, but am so glad I got that rate!

Yes, I am not sure what is up with that but I have booked third party before and never had a problem. EMH admission is verfified by Disney room key not how you booked the reservation, there has never been any fine print that it excludes third party booking. As far as dining goes I don't think that can be added by orbitz. As far as ME goes, you make that yourself with your 12 digit confirmation Number that you can call and get in 24hrs. I verified that today with a CM. ;)

Sweet!

I see your getting married soon huh? CONGRATS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter