orbitz parkhopper deals

You would think that enough people are calling customer service and asking about this that they would have changed the website by now.......

I agree! I went back and noticed that you are going in October. I'm not sure if you noticed on way.com that there are two options for you depending on if you want MM or not.

way.com 4 day with MM - $260
way.com 4 day with no MM - $249
orbitz/ebates 3 day 4th day free - $234

way.com 5 day with MM - $275
way.com 5 day with no MM - $259
orbitz/ebates 4 day 5th day free - $257

Good luck with getting an answer from Orbitz. When I called the supervisor that I spoke with said that if I was to call and place the order on the phone she wouldn't be able to do it because her computer wouldn't allow her to put a date in that was after the Sept. 30th date. So I directed her to the exact website address that I was on that would allow you to do that, she was surprised that it worked that way but not on her end. This is just crazy!!

Some of the 3, 4 and 5 park hoppers on way.com do have MM and some don't. If you got the ones that expire Dec 31st they do have MM. If you got the ones that expire like the end of Oct they don't, it will say under more info.

Yea we got the ones that don't have a magic morning. Which is a bummer but we will live. I'm still happy the tickets are secured and out of the way.

You would think that enough people are calling customer service and asking about this that they would have changed the website by now.......

No kidding. I told them what does it take for someone to either A - change the site or B - change the terms and conditions. It's ridiculous.

I agree! I went back and noticed that you are going in October. I'm not sure if you noticed on way.com that there are two options for you depending on if you want MM or not.

way.com 4 day with MM - $260
way.com 4 day with no MM - $249
orbitz/ebates 3 day 4th day free - $234

way.com 5 day with MM - $275
way.com 5 day with no MM - $259
orbitz/ebates 4 day 5th day free - $257

Good luck with getting an answer from Orbitz. When I called the supervisor that I spoke with said that if I was to call and place the order on the phone she wouldn't be able to do it because her computer wouldn't allow her to put a date in that was after the Sept. 30th date. So I directed her to the exact website address that I was on that would allow you to do that, she was surprised that it worked that way but not on her end. This is just crazy!!

Thank you for these comparisons. We are wanting a 4 day hopper. I am able to get them thru my aunt's credit union for $256 per adult (includes magic morning), so the way.com with no mm is a better deal. I don't think we need the magic morning....the only day we would be able to use it is Tuesday, Oct 8 and the park opens at 8 that day....with a 4 and 6 year old, I don't think we would be able to get everyone ready and in the park by 7 :)

I'll update the boards after I try calling Orbitz again today.....but really, to pay $15 more a ticket, I should probably just give up on the orbitz deal and go with way.com

Does way.com email you the ticket to print at home? And you just bring to the turnstile like normal?

Thank you for these comparisons. We are wanting a 4 day hopper. I am able to get them thru my aunt's credit union for $256 per adult (includes magic morning), so the way.com with no mm is a better deal. I don't think we need the magic morning....the only day we would be able to use it is Tuesday, Oct 8 and the park opens at 8 that day....with a 4 and 6 year old, I don't think we would be able to get everyone ready and in the park by 7 :)

I'll update the boards after I try calling Orbitz again today.....but really, to pay $15 more a ticket, I should probably just give up on the orbitz deal and go with way.com

Does way.com email you the ticket to print at home? And you just bring to the turnstile like normal?

Yes. They email you the actual ticket that you print out. They are the tickets that you turn in at the turnstile to then receive your hopper tickets. The ones from Orbitz you have to turn in at the ticket window, not the turnstile.

When you go to way.com and you select the ticket option you want, at the top you will see a tab that says "More Info", click on that it will show you if it has MM or not and it will also show you the expiration date and any terms that might go with that ticket. When you do your search on way.com go to Activities then type in Disneyland, I think if you go to Tickets it doesn't show you as many tickets as the Activities search does.

I am really sorry since I didn't explain that I noticed some do and some don't have MM.

Ah don't be! I think like the other poster the only morning we would be able to use it is Tuesday and the park already opens at 8, meaning I would have to be up by 5:30 to leave the hotel by 6:45 to get there by 7. Not sure I want to do that on day 3 of our park days...

Bax I really appreciate you walking through this with me and for all your advice. No apologies necessary at all.

Been quite for a bit on this but after 6 calls to customer service cases open etc and no return call I give up. I am however in the camp of these being 4 day tickets. The free day is included in the voucher. The post earlier about the plus just reinforces it.

The plus or ticket code tells the ticket agent what pass to give you.

4-Day Park Hopper Ticket
Code: CY14H4
Product Code: CY14H4 - PLU Code: 36289/36290. 4-Day Disneyland Resort Hopper plus 1 Magic Morning Admission

I encourage everyone to keep calling, that way they might fix it but for me I give up. :)

I jumped off the Orbitz roller coaster and went ahead and bought from Way.com. Only $9 more than the ebates/orbitz deal for me and so much less hassle. The extra $9 was well worth it! Not to mention that I can just take the vouchers directly to the turnstiles and I don't have to wait for ebates.

Bought the tix, replied to their email regarding dates and a name to put on the tickets and had the tickets in my email within an hour....:cool1:

Thanks for posting this deal! It looks like our tickets have MM. We'll be staying at PPH for the crazy crowds at New Years!pixiedust:

Been quite for a bit on this but after 6 calls to customer service cases open etc and no return call I give up. I am however in the camp of these being 4 day tickets. The free day is included in the voucher. The post earlier about the plus just reinforces it.

The plus or ticket code tells the ticket agent what pass to give you.

4-Day Park Hopper Ticket
Code: CY14H4
Product Code: CY14H4 - PLU Code: 36289/36290. 4-Day Disneyland Resort Hopper plus 1 Magic Morning Admission

I encourage everyone to keep calling, that way they might fix it but for me I give up. :)

Hi,
I posted about a similar issue regarding Universal Orlando tickets on the Budget Board and this thread was very helpful to me. The website had conflicting info about ticket expiration dates. The initial response I received was poorly written, misunderstood the question, and sounded generally unprofessional so, after reading about the pp's issue not getting resolved, I purchased through UT instead. As luck would have it, I got selected for a CS survey. I responded with a detailed account of what happened and that I already purchased elsewhere. Within an hour, I received a response from a supervisor that the issue was being escalated. He said the website is wrong and it will be fixed.

I just wanted to report this for anyone stilling dealing with your ticket issue. It's probably valid, and there website just hasn't been updated yet. Too bad it took a survey to get a written response though. It makes me hesitant to buy from Orbitz.

Hi,
Within an hour, I received a response from a supervisor that the issue was being escalated. He said the website is wrong and it will be fixed.

I would love the email address of the supervisor if you have it. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey for us! :goodvibes

I would love the email address of the supervisor if you have it. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey for us! :goodvibes

No problem. These things can be so frustrating to deal with!

The email was sent by OrbitzTLCService @ orbitz.com. Looks like they have an internal response system, as the email contained a list of linked "discussion" (their terminology): my original inquiry, the first annoying response, and the supervisor's response. If you dont get anywhere with that, try calling and asking for the person who escalated it: Paola Posadas, E-mail Team Supervisor.

Good luck!

No problem. These things can be so frustrating to deal with!

The email was sent by OrbitzTLCService @ orbitz.com. Looks like they have an internal response system, as the email contained a list of linked "discussion" (their terminology): my original inquiry, the first annoying response, and the supervisor's response. If you dont get anywhere with that, try calling and asking for the person who escalated it: Paola Posadas, E-mail Team Supervisor.

Good luck!

Wonderful! Thanks again. :cheer2:

I have been stalking this thread. We are going in December and if we can get an extra day, that would be fantastic!

Anyways, I have been watching the Orbitz website. They recently removed the "purchase by 9/30, use by 12/31" language and just had the "free day to be used by 9/30" line in the terms and conditions. But today, I see that use by 12/31 language is back. Anyone have anymore luck on finding out if these are just a 4 day park hopper ticket or if they are a bonus day????

So I spent a long time on the chat with an agent at Orbitz and she told me that a travel date in December would not get the free day.

Spent a very frustrating afternoon being shuffled around Orbitz call center, when I just should have checked here first! I'm going to DL in October and was trying to going to buy the tickets until I saw the two different dates (purchase by 9/30 to use by 12/31 versus use by 9/30). I took screenshots and offered to sent to the very clueless CS reps I was talking to since they couldn't see the same thing on their computer screen, but no one took me up on the offer, LOL. I was thinking about posting a negative tweet or posting on FB since that seems public comments tend to get people moving, but I may just look into the way.com thing and call it a day. It's amazing how hard it is to have someone answer a simple question.

The CM person I talked to had no idea either. I had to send her the link. What was the final answer you got? Just curious if it was the same.

I didn't get an answer. The guy tried to transfer me to customer service (for the second time) but I had to go make dinner. I'd been in the phone already all afternoon. Very frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter