Orbit One Vacation Villas?

lisalu

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed here who might be willing to share their experiences with me? I haven't read a review anywhere, and I'm just about to take the plunge............

I have not been to Orbit One Resort. Based on others' reviews, it's a somewhat older, plainer property than most timeshares in the Orlando area. Very good location close to Disney property. Clean rooms in good repair. Some people describe it as rather like a nice residential apartment complex, not as much of a "resort" as some. HTH.

We stayed at Orbit One a couple of years ago and it was ok, but not our favorite. We were first placed in a unit that was not updated and in pretty bad shape. We immediately declined this unit and agreed to wait 3 hours for one that was updated. It was much better. It's a simple resort, not very large, not many activities, but it's a great location to WDW property. Our unit was large and had everything we needed. I have since heard that all the units are updated, but this would be my main warning. My parents stayed with us and they thought the unit was just great. They don't trade timeshares like us and we've seen so many our expectations are pretty high sometimes. Have fun.
Lisa

Thanks for sharing your experiences!! It looked really great on the website, and I was almost ready to plunge for the price. It sounded like great pools, great location, pictures of interiors looked really, really nice. It pays to ask!!! :)
Lisa

staying there the end of next month(won a week for $260 on Skyauction), so I can let you know then.

What kind of special rate did you find with them? I still need a hotel for a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter