• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orbit One Vacation Villas-- question about kitchen

jessmsw

Earning My Ears
Good morning,

As I sit here nursing my second cup of coffee of the morning :surfweb:, I wondered if anyone could tell me how well equipped the kitchens are at Orbit One? We'll be there late Feb.-early March, and I'm trying to figure out which coffee filters I should bring, if any? Good coffee is an essential part of a vacation (and daily life) for me and DH-- LOL!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much,
Jess

I know they gave us a starter kit with some cleaning supplies and such but I can't remember if coffee filters were in there. But I brought my own round filters anyway since I knew we'd be there all week and need them.

Have a great time!

No coffee filters provided. The starter pack had two pouches of coffee (reg and decaf) that did not need filters. Bring your own, regular round filters.
Just got back from spending 2 weeks in January.

I know you didn't ask, but I'd like to add our two thumbs-up to Orbit One!

We stayed there a few years ago - it was very clean and spacious, comfortable beds. Great to have laundry right in your own place too!

No coffee filters provided. The starter pack had two pouches of coffee (reg and decaf) that did not need filters. Bring your own, regular round filters.
Just got back from spending 2 weeks in January.

I'm staying there in May. Anyother tips you could pass along. My burning question is: What is the nearest Grocery? Perfer national chain.

I'm staying there in May. Anyother tips you could pass along. My burning question is: What is the nearest Grocery? Perfer national chain.

We went to Publix. When leaving resort, turn left on 192 and continue for a mile or so. Publix will be on the right. On the left at the same light is a super target which is also a good place to get groceries.
When heading to disney, go straight at the light onto Sherberth Rd. This will take you right to disney property and the parks. When you get to the light on Sherberth rd, go right and follow signs to the parks.

We went to Publix. When leaving resort, turn left on 192 and continue for a mile or so. Publix will be on the right. On the left at the same light is a super target which is also a good place to get groceries.
When heading to disney, go straight at the light onto Sherberth Rd. This will take you right to disney property and the parks. When you get to the light on Sherberth rd, go right and follow signs to the parks.

Thanks ever so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter