Oranges

livinforvacation

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever taken their family to an orange grove where you could pick your own oranges? If so, where and how easy is it to get to from DW?

I remember reading a post about a family doing that a year or two ago.

I looked into it and it's closed in October when I go to WDW. I wish I had the website for you.

I do not remember the name, but there is an orange grove that we have visited 3 times. It is on highway 27 about 3 miles north of 192. Nice place :)

I saw this site for a U-pick orange grove called Showcase of Citrus- I think we may try going there on our surprise trip in January- it looks like a lot of fun!

This place looks it could be alot of fun, thank you. This week we are picking apples and five we will now be picking oranges. Thank-you.

I saw this site for a U-pick orange grove called Showcase of Citrus- I think we may try going there on our surprise trip in January- it looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks for the site. I think we will go during our trip in 7 weeks. :woohoo: We will have a condo with full kitchen so having fresh smoothies everyday will give us lots of energy to do the parks.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter