Orange Lake Resort

kylovebug

Mouseketeer
Anyone stayed @ Orange Lake lately? If so, could you tell me about the fees? Anyone know if you can fish in the lake?

kylovebug said:
Anyone stayed @ Orange Lake lately? If so, could you tell me about the fees? Anyone know if you can fish in the lake?

We were there in August. We didn't fish but I am sure you can find the info on the website. It is pretty informative.
And what fees do you mean?

Yes you are allowed to fish on the lake. They rent out poles if you need them. Also as the above poster mentioned what fees are you looking for?

Stay there all the time ... home away from home ... love it!! :thumbsup2

as stated above, you can fish in the lake, they rent poles. (not sure about bringing your own but I assume you could call and ask.

The fees? They have a resort fee of $8 or $10 per day and then the standard taxes, other than that there are other fee's if you plan on using a tube in the lazy river or playing mini golf, but they have packages for those charges as well.

When you check in, they will try to goat you into a sales pitch, you can politely tell them No thanks and they will never bother you again, no phone calls, no knocks on the door ... nothing!

There is a back road into Disney, Sherberth Rd., off of 192 which puts you onto Disney Property right by Animal Kingdom and AK Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter