• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orange Lake Info

cd&kids

DIS Veteran
We're looking into a condo for our upcoming trip in August and like the look of Orange Lake.
We've stayed at Silver Lake, Sheraton's Vistana Resort and Hilton's Grand Club on Intl. Drive. Liked them all, but looking for something different.
I read another thread here about Orange Lake West Villages. We're booking through RCI and I saw four different "resorts" -- North, East, West, River Island. I assume they are all the same, but just different sections??
Any advice or comparisons?
Lastly -- and this is a big question -- how close is it to Disney and what side is it?
Silver Lake has a great back exit that's two minutes from Animal Kingdom Lodge.
The other two -- on international Drive -- were maybe 10-15 minutes from property. Hoping for that same kind of convenience.
Thanks a lot!!!

Not far to Disney and close to Silver Lake. There is a new road just outside Orange Lake that will take you to the Disney exit (one up from the Orange Lake same side of the road) If you go from Orange Lake to Sherberth Road (same side as Orange Lake) you will go right past Silve Lake and is a quick drive to Disney. It takes longer to go to Downtown Disney but still not a bad drive. Orange Lake is a big resort made up of several "villages" and a great place to stay, the units are good size and very comfortable and clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter