Orange Lake East Village?

Tink9295

Mouseketeer
Just booked a 3 bedroom at Orange Lake East Village (#8896) through RCI. We're assigned unit 417. Has this unit been refurbished? Also is it on the side with a fireworks view?

Hoping for a refurb and the fireworks would be a bonus.

Hey There!
I'm am an owner in the East Village. They all have a pretty good Firework view. I believe it is Epcot.
They were a few years ago. However I am checking in TOMORROW so I will let you know if they are refurbished. :)

How do you know what unit number you got? RCI doesnt have that info and usually units arent assigned until checkin? Just wondering

Hey There!
I'm am an owner in the East Village. They all have a pretty good Firework view. I believe it is Epcot.
They were a few years ago. However I am checking in TOMORROW so I will let you know if they are refurbished. :)

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.:thumbsup2

Hey there, just got all settled in.
Now, they refurb the outside as compared to last summer and the rooms are also refurb. There is new paint, and apolstery, bedding, furniture and all that jazz. There is also new soaps and stuff which look more luxurious haha! The kitchen is stil the same basically.
Otherwise, the place is cleaner than the usually clean :) The outside is nicer too because the East had some icky areas near the back but its all wonderful now :)

Also, they seem to have some good deals this time. Lots of basic changes around the resort. They added a rock climbing wall, and a little bungee jump thing. Also they have this play pass that would be a good deal.
If you have any other questions let me know.

Hey there, just got all settled in.
Now, they refurb the outside as compared to last summer and the rooms are also refurb. There is new paint, and apolstery, bedding, furniture and all that jazz. There is also new soaps and stuff which look more luxurious haha! The kitchen is stil the same basically.
Otherwise, the place is cleaner than the usually clean :) The outside is nicer too because the East had some icky areas near the back but its all wonderful now :)

Also, they seem to have some good deals this time. Lots of basic changes around the resort. They added a rock climbing wall, and a little bungee jump thing. Also they have this play pass that would be a good deal.
If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks for the info. I'm very happy to hear about the refurbs. Can't wait to get there!

We are staying there in 2 weeks :) im so glad to hear about the refurb.
Just a question, how much is the play pass?

thanks

We are staying there in 2 weeks :) im so glad to hear about the refurb.
Just a question, how much is the play pass?

thanks

I need to know that too. When are you checking in. We may be there at the same time; We there the 13th-20th in East Village.

I need to know that too. When are you checking in. We may be there at the same time; We there the 13th-20th in East Village.

60 bucks per person -_______-, but if you do the tour (which wasnt that bad, and only an hour like they promised) it's only 20 bucks a person. It adds up though, because if you rent a tube everyday for 6 bucks per person you'll be over the 20 for a family of 5. Also the rock climbing, bungee jump, the hippo, and all the mini golf's come with it, is prob like another 10 bucks per person. You get a pass for a week and it starts the day you use it. Like we got here Friday and haven't used it yet, so if we use it tomorrow it will be good till next thursday. The kids love the hippo slide, and my and my boyfriend love to relax in the lazy river and get our tan on (without sweltering in the heat) in a float, we are also competitive nature of mini golf ;)

EDIT: You also get a pretty nice coupon book, we've already saved a lot of money at local resturants, and the pizza place :)

We were there in April and will be going back tomorrow(staying at River Island in the Signature Club rooms!!!!!). The pass was great to have and well worth the $20.00. My girls played golf several times and went on the slide/bungee over and over again. Without the pass, they would have gotten 1x at each!
They also bought the reusable cup for the icees which we brought home and are bringing back again.
I can't wait to see our room!!

Please be careful of you cars though.... my car got egged .... real bad... they did clean it... but after 4 hrs of it being in the 90 degree sun and they chipped the paint on the car...so please please be careful! And yes it was in the East Village. And there were frogs all over the place...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter