Orange is the New Black

It's good! I can be a prude, so some explicit scenes took me by surprise, but the storylines are so well done I quickly overlooked it.

Enjoy! :happytv:

Extremely raunchy but a very good show underneath. Hopefully you are able to get past all of the naughtiness and enjoy it!

One of my favorite newer shows. Like the pps said, if you have modest sensibilities, there may be some scenes that you are uncomfortable with, but if you focus on the human stories, it's very, very good. I'm almost finished with season 3 now. I still can't decide if it's a blessing or a curse to have entire new seasons available all at once on Netflix!! I binge and then I'm done, and the waiting for more is hard!

We recently subscribed to Netflix, and that's one of the series I've been watching. Very good. So good, that I've also checked the e-book out of the library. In the book, I've only gotten as far as her first day in Danbury, but so far, the series seems fairly close to the book. I'm sure it will wander later, as the book just isn't enough for that many episodes.

We recently subscribed to Netflix, and that's one of the series I've been watching. Very good. So good, that I've also checked the e-book out of the library. In the book, I've only gotten as far as her first day in Danbury, but so far, the series seems fairly close to the book. I'm sure it will wander later, as the book just isn't enough for that many episodes.

The book is very different from the series.

The book was a zzzzzzzz compared to the series. I love the series!

Piper really got that one girl that took her money on the last episode, you know thats not gonna end well

I actually cheered at the season 2 finale. Loved it. Great show, however I'm so over the 2 main characters. I loved the backstories they showed in season 3.

Such a great show! Preferred Season 1 and 2 over Season 3, but can't wait for Season 4! Really like how we're learning more about the other characters, rather than the main focus being on Piper or Piper & Alex's relationship. The show has developed into more than that now and is a collective of strong and at times extremely comedic women!

One of my favorites. I predict that once you start watching, you will finish within 3 days lol

I try not to binge watch, but we always finish each season in a few days. Its addictive...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter