Orange Bird merchandise

FamilyOf8

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has found any Orange Bird merchandise in the parks lately? If you have, could you please post pics of the items and tell me where you got them? We are coming to Disney in April and I would love to add to our Orange Bird collection!
Thanks so much!
:)

We really didn't find much when we were there (late August), but DD8 had a wonderful time pin trading to collect the entire set of Orange Bird pins.

I got an Orange Bird antenna topper when I was down there in December. When the snow melts off of him, I'll try to remember to snap a picture. (Yeah, the irony isn't lost on me...)

ETA: Oh, and you can get the antenna topper pretty much anywhere, but I got it at MouseGear.

There is an Orange Bird magnet coming soon (according to Disney Parks Blog). There is also the plastic drink container at Sunshine Tree Terrace.

I got an Orange Bird antenna topper when I was down there in December. When the snow melts off of him, I'll try to remember to snap a picture. (Yeah, the irony isn't lost on me...)

ETA: Oh, and you can get the antenna topper pretty much anywhere, but I got it at MouseGear.

I got mine at the Pop Century gift shop.

I didn't take a picture, but there's one on the Zannaland blog. (Third picture down.)

Thanks so much! I will definitely look for these in April. I hope they are still available! I wish Disney would make some Orange Bird plushes and little figures, that would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter