• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Options for tonight if Fort does not open

PrincessCooper's Mom

Mouseketeer
We left this morning headed to the Fort in hopes of it opening today. It does not look like that is going to happen. They did change us to AoA for tonight but since we are traveling with our dog that will not work. What are some other options for tonight?

Thousand Trails is about 20 minutes away in Clermont.

My son is a gardener at the MK and he is headed to the Fort after they finish clean up at the Contemporary. He said there is a lot of debris at the Fort that is keeping it closed.

The information I saw on WDW's site was that the Fort was not opening until Monday. I was away all day but that was the last I saw.

We are able to check in tomorrow. We were on hold over 2 hours trying to make it happen, but we got it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter