Options for snacks/food while at Disney Quest?

mrsannb

Mooska meeska
Just wondering if you can use the DDP at the restaurants in Disney Quest and what they might have available there, and what other DDP options are close to Quest. I don't know exactly where it is, we don't usually venture over to that area.

We haven't been to DQ yet, but I have read the menus on AllEars. It's counter serve happy food--nachos, burgers, salad. And according to the DDP brochure, the Foodquest is approved. So you could get a combo meal. Or you can choose from the typical snacks. The snack thread on here has a good breakdown of what's available.

Otherwise, I know that there are other restaurants around the same area of DTD. It confused me until I took a look at the map here and then I could see what was truly nearby. Just stating that something is on Westside or MarketPlace didn't help me. I need to visualize walking along.
popcorn::

Disney Quest is on the West Side of DTD. They have 2 food courts but only one of them is approved for the dining plan.

The main thing I remember them having for snacks was some pastries and cupcakes but you can look up the menu for food quest on allears and it tells you everything they have. You can get actual combo meals there like a hot dog or burger.

Disney Quest is right next to the Cirque Du Soleil theater and right across the sidewalk from House of Blues restaurant.

I see from your sig you have stayed at POR and OKW. If you take the boat from either of those places over to DTD it is going to let you off on the Marketplace side of Disney Quest which is at the opposite end that Disney Quest is on. I am not sure if they have a water taxi that takes you from Marketplace side to West side. I never investigated to see if they did. When we went to the West Side we drove ourself. When we went to the Marketplace side we took the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter