• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions wanted! Which skirt do you like the best?

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
Its for my niece's birthday next month. She is 29, just under 5'8 and has a slim figure.

Any of these any good or shall I keep looking?

Apple Green Cotton Skirt
applegreencottonwithmmirror.jpg

Wine Cotton Skirt
winecottonwithmirrors.jpg

Mint Green Silk Sari Wrap Skirt
mintgreenbrocadewrap.jpg

Without a doubt - that third one. It's gorgeous.

I'm just not crazy about the patterned yoke and solid bottom of the other skirts. Even if she is thin, it seems that the pattern up top would make one's tummy/hips look larger.

#2 (wine) is my preference, and #1 (green) is a close second.

#3 (mint green) is actually my least favorite, don't care much for it at all.

I like the wine.

i think the Sari would be hard to match/hard to find a good reason to wear it..

But that is probably because I live in WV and if I wore that many sparkles somewhere people would think I was in a parade..

I like the green cotton skirt. I think the sari skirt is gorgeous but it seems more formal than the other two.

#2 (wine) is my preference, and #1 (green) is a close second.

#3 (mint green) is actually my least favorite, don't care much for it at all.

Same here, though I really do like #1. It was hard to choose between it and #2.

I like the wine one. I LOVE the sari skirt but it might be difficult to match.

As a 30 year old, I would never wear the first two skirts. The bottom skirt is very pretty but kind of dressy. I probably would get use out of it knowing my wardrobe, but if she is a casual kind of gal, I'd keep looking.

IMO, the first two look like something an older person would wear (don't hurt me, just my thoughts)

Love the sari wrap, just wish it came in a different color.

Don't care too much for the other two.

I wouldn't wear #1 and #2 because it puts emphasis on "problem areas". I think #3 is beautiful but definitely hard to match.

Ideally #3. However, given that this year's summer has been cancelled, I would go for #1 or #2. Personally I prefer #1 because I love that color green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter