• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions Wanted - Space Mountain for younger kids

Beth09

Earning My Ears
Hello! So assuming the height requirements are met, how old do you think kids should be to go on Space Mountain? Mine are 5 and 7, and really tall for their ages - I know they are going to want to go on this ride but I am not sure if they should. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

Are they OK on very dark rides? Do they like roller coasters? If the answers are "yes," then I would take them. I would check out other dark rides and other coasters (like Thunder Mountain) before Space Mountain.

My DD rode it just before her 5th birthday at Disneyland, barely tall enough. They took the snapshot of our car and all you can see of her was the top of her head and her ponytail!:cutie:

PHXscuba

My DS is 6 now but has enjoyed this ride since he was 5. Before we took him on it for the first time we went on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority (it takes you through space mountain) so he could see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter