opinions please!

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
We are trying to decide on the resturants we will go to during our visit.
Please give your opinions on the following eats!!!

Boma..... for dinner and breakfast
Grand Floridian.... 1900 park Fare.... character breakfast and dinner.
Hollywood Vine and Dine .... for dinner
Beirgarten .... for lunch

thanks
Suzanne

We heartily recommend Boma for dinner; it and Jiko are our 2 favorite restaurants on property. The food quality,variety and flavoring combinations are out of this world!

The only other one you list we have done is Biergarten for lunch, and that was a number of years ago. Can't recall all the details of it, but it was very filling and pretty good I believe.

H&V we did for breakfast last year, and it was OK, nothing to write home about. Haven't done dinner there yet.

Hope this helps!!

We've tried everyone of your choices in the past, some of them several times. I'm sure you will be happy with them. I see that you have listed a couple of them for breakfast and dinner. Instead of going to the same you may like to try some other. We have had success with 'Ohanas in the Polynesian which I believe still serves breakfast and dinner (family style) Character breakfast served in skillet at table with eggs, potatoes, sausage and dinners grilled meats shrimp, steak, pork and out of this world turkey along with tons of other food. (if you check menu section of www.wdwig.com will give you better description . this is another excellent website) We have to go here each time because the kids love it . They also have a few fun games for the kids while dining. Another one the kids love is at Epcot Garden Grill which is located in the Land Pavilion. This is a character lunch or dinner served family style also. when we went last month they served chicken, flank steak (excellent) ,catfish veggies , stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and kids get chicken strips macaroni and cheese (check menus) to stay with the buffet them you may want to try the clam bake at the Yacht club. This is another buffet with chicken , pork, beef, but has clams and mussells and peel and eat shrimp that makes this one unique. It really depends on the tastes of you and your family . If you take a look at the menu section you may have a better idea of which places to go. You may want to check out Trails end at Fort wilderness. Hope this helps have a great time !

Originally posted by tigger2on
We are trying to decide on the resturants we will go to during our visit.
Please give your opinions on the following eats!!!

Boma..... for dinner and breakfast
Excellent choices!
Grand Floridian.... 1900 park Fare.... character breakfast and dinner. Again Excellent!
Hollywood Vine and Dine .... for dinner --Fairly basic but good!
Beirgarten .... for lunch --So-so for us but you may enjoy it.

We did the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and loved it. The character interaction was great, and the food was good. We had late PS (11:00) and the characters hung out even as the restaurant was clearing out so my kids got to see them more than I think they would have if we had eaten earlier.

Pam

Can only help you with two of the selections. We've done Park Fare for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was very, very good....dinner was so-so in my opinion...and slightly above so-so in the opinion of the rest of my family!
Biergarten is one of my favorites....I absolutely love the food and atmosphere....but I am a big lover of German food. If you're not into that, you may be disappointed. (But I'm assuming you're willing to try if you're even thinking about it!)
As for Boma, we are scheduled to eat there on Tuesday the 30th...can't wait to try it!!
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter