Opinions please.

ddsmith63

Earning My Ears
Would you choose Tusker breakfast at 10:30 Or Tusker lunch at 11:55. We have 2 children and one of them is very picky. 2 collage age, 2 great grands and 2 grands and 1 aunt. We have 8:05 reservations but parks now open at 8 am so I found one at 11:55 and DH found one at 10:30 but his is for 8 people not the 9 we need.

I love Tusker House! I feel you can't go wrong with either meal. I would take the reservation big enough for your entire party. There is a kid's station with the standards so your picky one should be fine. Going at 10:30 is super close to the lunch switch. They will still have some breakfast offerings out. But most of the food you'll have available will be lunch offerings most likely (especially if you have to wait longer because they have to find you a bigger table). There's also no guarantee they will seat you if you have 9. Disney always tries their best to accommodate but I have seen them turn people away on occasion because they don't have the room per fire code.

Breakfast b/c lunch did not appeal to me as an adult & I guess I'm a bit picky. If we go back we'll go for an early breakfast! :) It really depends on what the kids like.

If you book the 1030, you will more than likely get to eat from both options. Depending on how long you stay there for the meal. They start to turn the buffet over around 11, i believe.
We've ate there twice and the first time we had a 1045 ADR. Our meal was great. Our second time there the food wasnt as good but the characters were great. Hope you have a great time.

I didnt like the lunch or dinner food....I am a plain jane eater...so the breakfast fare was more to my liking...hope that your kiddos have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter