Opinions on The Simpsons Ride

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be post forums like this so people can discuss thier feelings on each ride in the park. Rate it on a four-star scale.

This isn't 3-D yet still surpasses many theme park attractions. It's funny, intense and just about everyone can love it ( if you have a good back). 4 out of 4 stars.

2 out of 4. even with back to the future being replaced for the simpsons, its still too jerky for me. i'm tall and i'm usually uncomfortable on this ride. i'm not a simpsons fans so maybe i would like it a little more if i was..

I am a thrill ride junkie, love riding the coasters. That being said I was totally blown away by the Simpsons ride. I give it 5 stars, the best ride in the parks. I had to ride it 4times in a row with UD11(I guess its okay to say UD for Universal Daughter since so many on the other board says DD). Anyways loved it each and every time. We dont even watch the Simpsons and I think it even surpasses Spiderman and I say that as a Huge fan of the ride and longtime Marvel comics fan as well.

I have rode it several times and I think it was a great replacement for back to the future ride. I give it 4 stars :thumbsup2

Another 4 star as long as I'm sitting in front seat.I'm only 5'9 and hit my head in the back seats.Anyone taller then 6' don't ride in the back!!

Great ride, good preshow. As good as Spiderman but in a different way, you can't really compare the 2.

Excuse me, but my Universal ignorance is showing. Is the Simpson's ride in the same building that used to house Back To The Future? There was no Simpsons ride the last time we were there. Also, thanks for the "tall tip". The 3 men in my family are all WAY over 6 feet. I'll tell them to follow your advise.

Excuse me, but my Universal ignorance is showing. Is the Simpson's ride in the same building that used to house Back To The Future? There was no Simpsons ride the last time we were there. Also, thanks for the "tall tip". The 3 men in my family are all WAY over 6 feet. I'll tell them to follow your advise.
Yes...it's the old BTTF building. The height issue is why I stopped riding BTTF and won't ride Simpsons again unless I'm in the front seat. It's the same ride vehicle so nothing changed.

One of the best rides in Orlando. 4 out of 4 stars. Very fun and enjoyable, great pre-shows, the ride scares and makes you laugh at the same time. I'd put it up there with the Disney greats like TOT. Highly recommend!!!

I know who the Simpsons are, but I've never watched a show or the movie. My kids have never watched it either, but may have a vague idea of who they are. Are we likely to appreciate this ride for other aspects of it? We aren't big Spiderman fans either, but the ride is great, and would be no matter who was in it (though of course parts of the ride could only work with a spider character). Would the Simpsons ride be fun without that connection to the characters?

I know who the Simpsons are, but I've never watched a show or the movie. Would the Simpsons ride be fun without that connection to the characters?

Yes. The pre-show gives the "backstory" to what's going on. It would still be a fun ride without being familiar with the characters.

I know who the Simpsons are, but I've never watched a show or the movie. My kids have never watched it either, but may have a vague idea of who they are. Are we likely to appreciate this ride for other aspects of it? We aren't big Spiderman fans either, but the ride is great, and would be no matter who was in it (though of course parts of the ride could only work with a spider character). Would the Simpsons ride be fun without that connection to the characters?

Its funny even if you have not seen the show.

I would give the ride a 3.5 also. Its funny and decent ride, but last time riding made me miss BTTF sooo much.

Would def. give this ride a 4 star. Don't like the Simpsons but loooved the ride.

2 out of 4 stars - it's the only ride in Orlando that I exit and feel genuinely worried that I may see my breakfast all over again. Spidey doesn't make me even slightly nauseous, nor does Hulk, but the Simpsons...:sick:

I would give it a 3 star rating. I have watched the Simpsons like once and I don't care for it, but the attraction creates it's own story and it presents that to you in the preshow. I think the film is awesome, and I like the small touches like when you see the baby you kind of smell baby powder. The only reason I don't give it 4 stars is because it's a tad too jerky and ride systems like this make me feel queasy. Other than that I think it's a creative and entertaining attraction.

2 out of 4. even with back to the future being replaced for the simpsons, its still too jerky for me. i'm tall and i'm usually uncomfortable on this ride. i'm not a simpsons fans so maybe i would like it a little more if i was..

I agree

If it was a Famiy Guy theme, this ride would be awesome!!!

Stewie makes a world domination device/vehicle, and you are his passengers, and as he tries to take over the world, you get to go through all the funny things in Quahog

I think that would be AWESOME:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter