Opinions on Revenge of the Mummy

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be post forums like this so people can discuss thier feelings on each ride in the park. Rate it on a four-star scale.

This is pretty self-explanatory. TIED FOR THE BEST RIDE IN THE PARK. 4 out of 4 and it would be higher if I could rate it higher.

love this. 4 out of 4. just wish the actual roller coaster part was longer. i do like going thru all the rooms though and seeing the theming..

another that I would give a 5* too, but since 4 is the highest...4* hands down..
just wish it was a little longer... :goodvibes

4/4 Love this ride! I don't remember it being that short last time I went on it, but now that I'm expecting it, it might seem shorter to me. Still, an awesome ride! :)

I have to give it a 4 , just wish the seats were bigger since I am fat and almost didn t fit under the bar.

I do like this ride. I would give it four stars, but I do wish it was longer.

Another one my 7 year old is going to ride for the first time this Mardi Gras..

Great!!! 4!!!

Four stars for me, definitely!

The ride system is so smooth and it's like you're being pulled along the track instead of falling along the track. It's a great attraction!

The only drawback is that it's SO short! Blink and it's over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter