Opinions on restaurants for Fantasmic dining Package?

daisy2000

Mouseketeer
We did this twice @ Mama Melrose and we enjoyed it but want to try a different restaurant.

Opinions?

we like the buffet at Hollywood and Vine......we did it the first time because we had a vegetarian with us, two kids, two ww's ladies, an elderly lady and our son and my husband who will eat anything...oh yah me too...we did fine and enjoyed ourselves...it is a tinny place but the food was over all very good. I am a newly diagnosed diabetic now so I am looking forward to going again and choosing good choices........

We have done the Buffet at Hollywood and Vine Twice now, and everyone in the group has enjoyed just about everything they had to offer. Great selections. We tend to go make the reservation for as early as possible (usually around 4pm) so that it isn't too busy and plan on having a late breakfast (they have a great breakfast menu at the ABC Commissionary).

We also did the Mama Melrose package twice and this time we also decided to try H & V. It sounds like there have been mixed experiences but I'm optimistic that we'll all find something we'll like, and we don't like doing early dinners so I liked that we could get a 6pm reservation as opposed to the 4:30 or 4:45 reservations we always had a Mama Melrose's. Brown Derby sounds really good but the price or two ts credits wouldn't work within our dining game plan.

If you're on the dining plan, I'd suggest either going to Mama Melrose again using a credit, or paying off the plan for either of the other two choices, if you're looking to maximise the value of your credits. :)

Brown Derby seems to be the best but since the FDP meal is priced at $37, it's so not worth using 2 TS credits on it. We're paying out of pocket for this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter