Opinions on E.T. Adventure

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be post forums like this so people can discuss thier feelings on each ride in the park. Rate it on a four-star scale.

This ride is a classic. However, it is also massively dated. That said, this is another ride where the que line is the highlight totaly immersing you in the woods. 3 out of 4 stars.

While not the original bikes on the ride anymore.. I am a die hard fan of ET...3 and a half stars... I would give it a 4 if it was the original...bikes and spaceships :goodvibes

While not the original bikes on the ride anymore.. I am a die hard fan of ET...3 and a half stars... I would give it a 4 if it was the original...bikes and spaceships :goodvibes

::yes::The only ride I would stop going to US if they ever closed it.A solid 3.5 for me also..

What does it have instead of bikes? Been a while since I was there, and I only remember bikes.

I give it a 3, the ride is cute but after I stood in line for a while I didn t quite get the exactly why there was such a crowd.Reminds me of Peter Pan at WDW it is cute but I don't quite get all the hype.

My wife said it was not too good..

Going off her opinion.. 2/4

Probably time to update this attraction to something new...

We just rode ET this weekend, and boy were we disappointed. We did the ride 3 or 4 years ago, and liked it back then, but now it really feels old and dated. First it seems like they hold out the audience in line just to make the attraction seem like it has more interest than it does. OR they have that Spielberg video on a timer that they can't change. We waited for 15 minutes (with express) for no reason at all, once we got in, there was no line inside for express or regular at all. Then, the whole thing with the name cards is a TOTAL waste of time. Finally, on a 95 degree day, blasting hot steam on the riders when you get to the ET homeworld is very ill-advised. :confused3

They really need to either just open up the ride completely (get rid of Spielberg and the name cards, let the ride speak for itself, have the line move through more quickly) or just replace it entirely.

1.5 out of 4 stars.

We just rode ET this weekend, and boy were we disappointed. We did the ride 3 or 4 years ago, and liked it back then, but now it really feels old and dated. First it seems like they hold out the audience in line just to make the attraction seem like it has more interest than it does. OR they have that Spielberg video on a timer that they can't change. We waited for 15 minutes (with express) for no reason at all, once we got in, there was no line inside for express or regular at all. Then, the whole thing with the name cards is a TOTAL waste of time. Finally, on a 95 degree day, blasting hot steam on the riders when you get to the ET homeworld is very ill-advised. :confused3

They really need to either just open up the ride completely (get rid of Spielberg and the name cards, let the ride speak for itself, have the line move through more quickly) or just replace it entirely.

1.5 out of 4 stars.

They do the same thing with MIB also. Make you wait in the heat for a while to take you up a fake elevator while there are 0 ppl in line and I run up in the singles run on by myself with nobody around to ride with because of a "pre-show".

I like the name idea though on ET but I do agree with you we don't need to see the Spielberg film.

I would give this one a 3 out of 4. Could use some updating but is a fun little ride.

It's a 3 for me. I love love love the ride because I have so many memories, but it is older. I still wouldn't want to see it go away though. I would probably cry real tears if it was gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter