OPINIONS on Dream/Fantasy Cat 5B and 4C

TJeff

Mouseketeer
Hi all, did a quick search, but the Fantasy isn't even out yet.
We are booking a 7 day for next year and are having a hard time deciding between Cat 5B on deck 8 and Cat 4C on deck 7.

both are very close to the mid elevators with the 5B room being right across from them. The ship is getting booked up fast, so our choices are minimum.

Any thoughts I can tell the wife?

UPDATE, breaking news..... travel agent just called and we are currently booked for the deck 8 cat 5B right across from the mid elevators.

Should we upgrade to the 4C, deck 7 rooms? (rooms 7586-7592)?
4Cs are a bit bigger, but we have 2 adults and 2 sm kids.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the rambling...

Jeff

we are booked in a 4c next year in August on the fantasy, 2 adults and my grandson who will be 16. We also debated on a cat.5 but prefer having alittle more space so upgraded to the 4. we were on the magic in January and had a cat 6 and I found it a little smaller room size then what I had expected, we had done a cat 9 ocean view cabin before and it seemed roomier even with 4 of us then and it was just 3 of us in January. Also deck 7 seems to have good reviews as far as it being quiet plus there is the laundry room on that deck makes it that much more appealing, in my opinion Id say do the 4c!:thumbsup2

thanks but it looks like every floor has a laundry.
For some reason, I found a lot of posts about laundry on the 7th floor, but they all have laundry.

We booked a Cat 5 b on the April14 sailing next year. it is also close to the elevators. I did a search on this site under the room review section. Did not find the room on the Dream that would correspond to the room we booked on the Fantasy but did find some Dream rooms located directly across from the elevators on deck 8. Suprisingly the reviews were good. As far as room size goes it looks like 4c are a little bigger but I dont think enough to make a difference. Check out the room reports maybe you can find a review on the room you want before deciding. Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter