opinions of Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

We used to eat at the Sci-Fi every trip but decided to try 50's Primetime and my kids like the food and milkshakes better at Primetime. The atmosphere is neat though. We will probably go back when our daughters get to old to enjoy the characters at h&v.

This is mandatory for me every trip. The food isn't gourmet, but certainly good for a park day, and the atmosphere thrills me. Then again, I was born 2 decades too late, would have loved those Saturday double features.

awesome for atmosphere, the food is really good... hopefully you don't get the server we had last time. He ruined it for us. From now on, we skip it and go to 50's Prime Time.

I've only been once, but I had a pleasant experience. For just a few bucks more than counter service, you can get a pretty good burger. I do wish they would lengthen the film loop.

Thank you so much, everyone! Looks like we will be going at least once each trip (sept and Oct). My son feels he will be more comfortable at Sci-Fi than 50's.

Standard food, it's good for what it is.
The atmosphere is awesome though, that's what we go for :) It's so different and gives us that 'we're in Disney!' feel.

I always order the shrimp pasta, and enjoy it every time. The deserts are pretty good also. Can't speak on the other choices- but the rest of my family always gets burgers & I don't recall any complaints.

I always order the shrimp pasta, and enjoy it every time. The deserts are pretty good also. Can't speak on the other choices- but the rest of my family always gets burgers & I don't recall any complaints.

Love the Picnic Burger!!!!

The food was just okay, a little bland to our tastes. I liked the atmosphere though. Not my top choice.

We happen to love it and Sci-Fi is a must do for us every trip. We love the atmosphere and think the food is good. I really like the Reuben and my DH really enjoyed the shrimp pasta.

Out of all of our TS meals we've had, this restaurant had the lowest quality food. It wasn't bad, but not something I'd get too excited over. It was a worthwhile meal just for the atmosphere though.

I really think it depends on your own preferences. We ate there in June on a trip w my extended family. Atmosphere was awesome, our server was great, booths were a little cramped and awkward w 11 people. My sister and I got the burger and neither of us could eat it. It had some kind of weird smoky taste that was just over powering. My sis in law got the ribs and couldn't eat them bc they were fatty and way to spicy? Weird. My uncle enjoyed his sandwich and rings. My bro in law declared his salad to be the best meal he ate the entire trip. Um ok... Would I go back? Um no! Is he planning on submitting his family to that meal again next trip? In a heart beat!

Also I'm not a fan of 50's bc our "mom" kept chewing on my 2 year old the entire meal. I really had had it w her by the time the entrees had arrived. He was not being disruptive and if he was I had no problem removing him from the rest.

It's a must-do for me.

Food isn't great, but I'm a nerd and I love the atmosphere, so I feel almost obligated to eat here every trip.

We liked the atmosphere but we didn't really care much for the food. We are visiting again but just for onion rings and milkshakes

I think it's a must! I love the theme and feeling of being at a drive-in and watching classic B movies. I enjoyed my meals each time I've been.

One of the few bad dining, more like poor, dining experience we have had at WDW. Subpar food, decent desserts but nowhere near worth what the bottom line read on the check. If we went to a restaurant outside of WDW and paid even a 1/3 of that bill for the same dining we'd have been pissed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter