OPINIONS NEEDED What Will You Celebrate? Name Tag PROTOTYPE ONLY

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
I'm getting a head start on my Name Tags for the new 2009 promotion and would like your opinion before I start making hundreds of them for DISers.

Here is what I have so far. I started out with the bright confetti (on the right), but I think I might like the muted colors (on the left) better. What are your opinions??

Does anyone have better logos from the promotion??
156084MILEY2.JPG

Any advice would be appreciated. I gotta get working, only 3 months until the Year of a Million Dreams is just a bad memory. :rotfl2:

Ah great idea ! Think you may well hear back from me AGAIN :rotfl:

As for the above design , i like the brighter colours on the right !

So cant wait to see what designs you come up with, very excited !!!!!! :goodvibes :hug: :lovestruc

I love it and I vote for the brighter colors also!

Great idea!
Mary

Looks awesome Tom!

I like the colors on the right - it seems more gender neutral - though the colors on the left would be good for a girl - because they seem more pastel in coloring.

Brighter colors from me too! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

I love your design. I vote for the brighter colors on the right.

Sharla

BRIGHT!! That is the way to go!! I do see what the one poster says though about the muted colors being great for a girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter