Opinion's & Help NeededA.S.A.P....

Goofy41

Goofy-Dad
We had dinner ressie's at Teppanyaki for Aug 31 and last nite received a call saying it will not be opened. I need some help on deciding on where to go now. It is I DW and DS-12. I looked over the list and it is between: Ohana's, Royal Crown and Pub, Liberty Tree Tavern, Maya Grill, Whispering Canyon. If you have other ideas, i'll welcome them as well. Thanks in advance.........:confused3

same thing happened to me!!! only i did not get a call, i found out they wouldnt be open by reading on here! your best bet at this point is to call and see whats even available. I called over 2 weeks ago and our reservation was for this coming tuesday-nothing was available! all they could find was tonys town square. i tried for ohana, sci-fi, chef mickeys even told them i didnt care what time. for our party (6 people) all i could get was a 440 res at hollywood and vine-a buffet place. im very dissappointed about this! so call asap and take what you can get. good luck!

We only have eaten at Maya Grill so I can only comment on that one resturaunt, and we LOVED IT. Not very disney themed and nothing particularly "Spectacular" but it's BEAUTIFUL and YUMMY.

They've opened blocks of tables to accomodate the Teppanyaki people (like me!). I was offered anywhere I wanted basically AND VIP viewing for Illuminations that evening. Call and you should be sent to a special area handling this problem. Amazing what they can do when they need to!!

We just returned a couple of weeks ago, and my DH and I loved le Cellier at Epcot. Wonderful food, and I am extremely picky so that is saying alot. Good luck!

I would pick Beirgarten because we love this place but from your list I would like to try Rose and Crown

Yeah, as another poster said, we too got a phone call that Teppanyaki wouldn't be open and they went out of their way to get us an early dinner rezzie at LeCell PLUS VIP tickets for the fireworks. They were all over us with apologies (as if they have to apologize for LeCell :cool1: )!!!

I called them. My first choice was LTT, then Ohana. They were not able to get us either, and said they have more pull with the Epcot places. We are already doing LC, CR, and PS, so we already had the good stuff. I opted for another ADR for CR (yummm, seafood!), and got the VIP Iluminations viewing for a different night.

They've opened blocks of tables to accomodate the Teppanyaki people (like me!). I was offered anywhere I wanted basically AND VIP viewing for Illuminations that evening. Call and you should be sent to a special area handling this problem. Amazing what they can do when they need to!!

im calling today! you are awesome...thanks for telling me!
in that case...go to ohana! its a great experience

I called them. My first choice was LTT, then Ohana. They were not able to get us either, and said they have more pull with the Epcot places. We are already doing LC, CR, and PS, so we already had the good stuff. I opted for another ADR for CR (yummm, seafood!), and got the VIP Iluminations viewing for a different night.

Glad everything worked out for you. I second the seafood - its GREAT in the World. Enjoy Illuminations.

If we had to choose between the restaurants u mentioned we would definitely go with Rose and Crown they have great food and nice atmosphere and plus its in the same location that your other ressie is at which is Epcot. Second choice would be Ohana's we love everything POLY and this restaurant is beautifully themed and not to mention the food is great and so are the waiters and waitresses. We've never had a bad experience with this place. In fact we love it so much that we chose this restaurant for our dinner/reception right after our wedding cermony at Sunset Pointe at the Poly. Also, if u time it right, you could see the fireworks from MK and they also pipe in the music from WISHES to go along with it. Hope this helps u out with your decision making.:goodvibes

Thanks to all. We could not get Ohana, but we did get The Nine Dragons. My DS was the one who picked it and wanted to stay in the same area and we also got V.I.P. tickets to the fireworks included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter