Opinions for a Disney new comer?

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
So this will be my brother GF's first trip to the world (well she went just after she turned 2, which was almost 20 years ago so it doesn't really count ;))

Brief background - 4 adults ages 21-30 on the DDP, with a fairly picky brother who MAY try new foods but likes to stick with standard "American" food (ie. burgers, steak etc)

How does this line up look to y'all?? (that's right I said y'all and I live in Canada...it happens lol)

May 25
Columbia Harbour House Dinner (my favourite!!)

May 26
Mama Melrose F! Dinner Package
Pizza Planet lunch (Any other CS ideas for DHS?...we don't really want to leave the park just for a CS meal)

May 27
POP breakfast
3 broomsticks (OOP obviously)
Boma

May 28
Akershus (before park opening)
Katsura Grill (OOP - couldn't get any other sushi place to fit into the plan without going out of our way)
La Cantina Dinner (special request by DB)

May 29
Tusker House (before park opening)
CS lunch (flame tree OR Yak & Yeti)
House of Blues (OOP)

May 30
'Ohana breakfast
Earl of Sandwich dinner

May 31
50s Prime Time early dinner before departure

*Any missing breakfasts will be taken care of with food we're bringing on our own...which reminds me, can we have a toaster in the room?

1. What is Three Broomsticks?

2. No toaster allowed in your room. It's a fire hazard.

The rest of your plans look great! Columbia Harbour House and Earl Of sandwich are sure hits. 'Ohana is a great breakfast as well.

1. What is Three Broomsticks?

2. No toaster allowed in your room. It's a fire hazard.

The rest of your plans look great! Columbia Harbour House and Earl Of sandwich are sure hits. 'Ohana is a great breakfast as well.

3 Broomsticks is at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Islands of Adventure

And I figured it was a no on toasters, but I also figured I'd double check :thumbsup2

Everything looks good. For another CS suggestion at the Studios. We like the hot italian sandwich at Catelina Eddies by the ToT. Also at the Studio Catering by the Backlot Tours, they have a buffalo chix sandwich that I like. The veggie sandwich is,DDILs fav ! And the canteen is right next door if you want an adult beverage! :goodvibes

Most resorts have a toaster available in the CS areas.

We went to 50's last year right before departure and it was a mad house due to it being a SWW and were late for our town car pick up. You may want to allow extra time if you aren't driving (ie need to catch Magical Express) since you will be there on a SWW day.

I'd replace Earl of Sandwich with Wolfgang Puck Express. Much better food and a much better use of a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter