• Test Track

• Expedition Everest

• Kilimanjaro Safari

• It's Tough to be a Bug

• Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

• Fantasmic!

Results are only viewable after voting.
None of those-my favorite in the world is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

I agree with this one - BTMRR is my favorite, but out of the list I chose HM - the one ride I always remembered from my trips to WDW as a kid!;)

I picked Expedition Everest, especially if you're lucky enough to be in the front car. I love the view at the top before you start going backwards, and I love that backwards rush. Runners up are Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror (awesome theming.)

for me the best ride in the world has to be rock n roller coaster. just an awesome ride experience like i had never done before

the greatest attraction for me has to be pirates. the first attraction the first time at WDW really started me disney addiction

I would have also picked Soarin. We absolutely loved that ride. I think we rode it 4 times while we were there.

Since it wasn't an option, I chose TOT. My 4 year old LOVED that ride. She rode it 4 times!! (Please no flames, we have had NO negative effects from it... she doesn't get the whole twilight zone thing anyway). She would hide her face in my shirt if she didn't want to see something.

No flame from me. My DD was not even 4 yet when she rode it. She really wanted to ride it and the more screams she heard the more she wanted to ride it. (She had been on every other ride and shown no fear in anything) I half prayed that she would not be tall enough. Sure enough, my very tall for her age DD just made the height. I was a little nervous because I cuold not hear her in the first drop. My fears were over when the doors at the top opened and I looked at the shear joy on her face. My little dare devil could not get enough of the TOT. We even broke our no ride pictures rule and bought one that shows her tiny arms raised up and the biggest smile on her face. We wanted to prove that we were not evil parents forcing her on scary rides. She had fun going back on and pointing out to pre-teen boys that were scared that she was only 3 and was not scared. :lmao:

We have not been there in a few years but this next trip she is finally tall enough for RnRC and she is beyond excited. Also will be her first time on Space Mountain and of course Everest.:woohoo:

Love TOT. When DH and I visited for my 40th birthday trip, we rode it 10 times in a row during an evening EMH. It was great. :thumbsup2

Best ride splash mountain and best attraction Mickey's Philharmagic!!:cool1:

The trouble with this question is you could ask it again next week and people would change their mind-its like asking people their favourite chocolate bar-I want them all!;) I picked HM but if I give it some thought I could easily be back with Spaceship Earth. Or Fantasmic. Or Spectromagic. Or Soarin'........

It's so hard to choose! I agree with Matt who said
SPLASH!!!
Has all the things you need: an interesting queue, very visual, relatively long ride. I can ride it over and over. It is also much better then it's DL version.

Splash goes on for ages, sometimes still I'm surprised after the big drop that there is still more! But I love :love: Tower of Terror and now Everest too, and it's those two rides I would choose if I could only do two. If I could only do one, well then I'd go crazy :scared:. Luckily I don't have to make that choice :goodvibes !

::MickeyMo

I am going to go with Splash Mountain. I just love the ride itself, but the theming and storyline are cool, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter