Opinion needed as to best time to go....

kevin75

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I've got a question that I would like everyone's opinion on, even though I think I already know the answer.

My wife and I have been married for 8 years, having been to WDW 5 times now, including our upcoming trip in a month. Generally, we like to go during the holidays, due to the decorations, the cooler weather, and generally the better crowds. The problem is that I am a teacher. Before now, I've always taught college, which has more days off and scheduling the trip was never a problem, but now that I am teaching public school, I am much more limited in when we can schedule a trip as my school generally frowns on extended vacations during the school year.

What it boils down to is, it looks like if we continue with going during the holidays, our choices will be either the week of Thanksgiving, perhaps Saturday before to Saturday after, or sometime over Christmas break.

So if that's the case, which one would you go for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter