Operation FOURTH! a July PTR - June 24th, shopping errands and lists!

Hey! Well, we must have all been thinking the same thing! We are looking at next year, for sure, but I have to say it may be Thanksgiving not Christmas... Not sure quite yet. We have the Nov cruise, then a short trip in December which is shaping up after all... but then we won't be going back until the fall/holidays... from December until then will be almost a year! we'll see if we can make that stick... We were going to do our regular President's day cruise again, with the kids, but cancelled it b/c we are going to China this spring break, and it would be to much back to back.

So for now, scheming about the following winter would be fun! Though I have to say I think the park of choice will be Universal...:rolleyes: BOYS!!!

Oh, yes, let the scheming begin -- Thanksgiving is always good for us because we have a full week off -- my entire family is clamoring for Universal. Butterbeer for all!

That would be fun! though we will have extra boys if it all pans out...at least 4 of them!

Universal will be on our agenda for 2013 for sure. The biggest boy of all wants it the worst. My dad!

Nephews coming, too?

Oh, yes, let the scheming begin -- Thanksgiving is always good for us because we have a full week off -- my entire family is clamoring for Universal. Butterbeer for all!

I agree about Thanksgiving. What I like about it, is that it gives you the best of both worlds... Holiday decorations are definitely up at Disney and then of course Universal... I know it will be crowded, but it is probably the best time for us as well... it will either be Thanksgiving or Christmas week like we did before...

We are going to try this out in December this year, but just a short trip since I am already going to be going down... we thought we might extend it. Not 100% yet, but Matt is very interested... stay tuned!!! :)

Nephews coming, too?

Oh I wish we had a full week off, thanksgiving would be better! Yep, Nephews too, or at least that's the hope/plan. Getting everyone to commit to dates this far out is, as one would expect, challenging.

I figure if I start the process now we may have a decision by Christmas and that will let me book at my 11 month window. We get 2 weeks at Christmas and it's typically late so I'm kind of targeting the 29th-6th or something like that.

Mnnn....butterbeer! Wonder if they offer a winter warm version. That could be yummy!

Oh I wish we had a full week off, thanksgiving would be better! Yep, Nephews too, or at least that's the hope/plan. Getting everyone to commit to dates this far out is, as one would expect, challenging.

I figure if I start the process now we may have a decision by Christmas and that will let me book at my 11 month window. We get 2 weeks at Christmas and it's typically late so I'm kind of targeting the 29th-6th or something like that.

Mnnn....butterbeer! Wonder if they offer a winter warm version. That could be yummy!

Yes, I bet that could be good warm... And I agree, it is hard to think that far in advance quite yet, but it is always fun scheming!!! I got wrapped into a F & W scheme already :p

Yes, I bet that could be good warm... And I agree, it is hard to think that far in advance quite yet, but it is always fun scheming!!! I got wrapped into a F & W scheme already :p

:thumbsup2

I can't picture you guys taking a year off!

eandesmom said:
:thumbsup2

I can't picture you guys taking a year off!

Well it wouldn't be a year off technically... I think we are looking at Disneyland next summer, as part of a west coast tour. But no WDW next summer. As I said, we'll see... :)

Happydog said:
Well it wouldn't be a year off technically... I think we are looking at Disneyland next summer, as part of a west coast tour. But no WDW next summer. As I said, we'll see... :)

Jeff would definitely count that as Disney lol! I'm hoping to squeeze in a trip there in the next 6-8 months but Jeff doesn't know it yet.

eandesmom said:
Jeff would definitely count that as Disney lol! I'm hoping to squeeze in a trip there in the next 6-8 months but Jeff doesn't know it yet.

Exactly... That is usually how I slide them in too! Lol!

Just checking in to see if you had started a trip report! I hope you will still do one. :cool1:
Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter