Operation FOURTH! a July PTR - June 24th, shopping errands and lists!

Saw your message and responded! :thumbsup2

Okay, I am dying laughing here! I bought the exact same shirt for Epcot on Saturday at Target -- the flag shirt is for the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday night. :rotfl: Charles said, "You better warn her and tell her you weren't copying her, but you don't mind matching." We can be all matchy-match on Wednesday -- pictures will be a must. :lmao: I bought the same tank in the pink for the DHS day. $5 was too good a deal!

OK, this cracks me up! :lmao: You girls are going to look so cute!

OH my goodness, for REAL??!! :laughing: LOL!!!!! THAT is too too funny!! I love their simple cotton tanks and such, that way when it dies at the end of summer, or whenever, I don't feel quilty sending it to the give away bag, or cutting it up for dusting! MINE is a medium, I am sure yours is XS!!! :rotfl: I didn't buy just the one, they had these same tanks last year, I got one in white and one in blue, but I think it faded a bit... we will be able to find eachother for certain!!! :thumbsup2 I can only say it won't be like showing up to the prom in the same dress! OH, I have a feeling that Disney trip-goers around the U.S. are thinking the same thing we were, and I suspect a deluge of Target tank top wearers that evening ... but whatever! You know it is going to happen! But statistically what are the odds of you and I both doing it? FUNNY. We should be on the look out during the trip... they are really quite cute I think, but just like WigD and her MANpri's we can look for target ruffles... :)

Two fabulous days so far! Sorry for not finishing with a proper post, but I will share the reveal and everything else as soon as I can! With just me it was a busy day of packing and organizing and dealing with all the loose ends! But it was worth it!

Sitting with coffee at the beach club on the balcony! Getting boys up and heading to Hollywood studios should be fun! I'll post my photo of this morning here: ( when I can get it off my iPad!!) :lmao:

Enjoy that morning coffee on the balcony!

Glad to hear you are already having a great time! Today I will be doing the last of the trip shopping, washing the car, and starting to pack -- including my matchy-match shirt. :lmao:

See you in three days! :thumbsup2

Two fabulous days so far! Sorry for not finishing with a proper post, but I will share the reveal and everything else as soon as I can! With just me it was a busy day of packing and organizing and dealing with all the loose ends! But it was worth it!

Sitting with coffee at the beach club on the balcony! Getting boys up and heading to Hollywood studios should be fun! I'll post my photo of this morning here: ( when I can get it off my iPad!!) :lmao:

So glad you are having a great time and you got out of town right before the crazy heat moved in. And last night - WOW - major, major thunderstorms EVERYWHERE!

Have a great trip!

Hi, Happydog!!! Welcome home! It was great fun hanging out with you and your gang! I have some super cute pics of our kids together!

Hi everybody! So it has been forever since I have hopped back on the DIS, but the time since our trip has been jam packed! I'm here to nose around on all my DISer friends TR and PTRs I have been neglecting my Pals! But I promise to be back soon and get my own TR going! TTFN !

Hi HD!! I completely understand life interfering with DIS time, you know, I'm the girl who never did get around to starting that October F&W report :rolleyes1

I'll be excited to hear all about your trip when you have time!

Charleston Princess said:
Hi, Happydog!!! Welcome home! It was great fun hanging out with you and your gang! I have some super cute pics of our kids together!

Jackie they were super cute! I know Griffin probably drove Connor crazy lol! But we had great fun with you too. Maybe next time we can meet in the winter or fall so we are not all melting! So much fun visiting !!

SoonerGirl said:
Hi HD!! I completely understand life interfering with DIS time, you know, I'm the girl who never did get around to starting that October F&W report :rolleyes1

I'll be excited to hear all about your trip when you have time! Hope you are getting settled into your new house!

Hey there! I was just thinking that too! I will have to crash your ptr and send a few photos to you. Namely a sushi eating Tokyo sunset drinking Sooner...lol! I'm coming over to your ptr as soon as I can figure it out on this dang phone!

Jackie they were super cute! I know Griffin probably drove Connor crazy lol! But we had great fun with you too. Maybe next time we can meet in the winter or fall so we are not all melting! So much fun visiting !!

I can relate with the business!!! I haven't been on the DIS in forever, and this is just a "drive-by" glance!

Yes, please to the fall or winter -- I know we are already talking about a possible Thanksgiving or Christmas 2013 trip. ::yes::

Hope the move is going smoothly, and the school year is off to a great start. :goodvibes

I can relate with the business!!! I haven't been on the DIS in forever, and this is just a "drive-by" glance!

Yes, please to the fall or winter -- I know we are already talking about a possible Thanksgiving or Christmas 2013 trip. ::yes::

Hope the move is going smoothly, and the school year is off to a great start. :goodvibes

New Years 2013! We are thinking about that....

That would be a lot of fun especially if the fireworks are anything like the ones on the Fourth. Plus, ALL of Fantasyland would be open by that time! :goodvibes

Exactly! Plus the way it falls I figure we could maybe get a few days at the lower rates after the 31st before we head home.

Hey! Well, we must have all been thinking the same thing! We are looking at next year, for sure, but I have to say it may be Thanksgiving not Christmas... Not sure quite yet. We have the Nov cruise, then a short trip in December which is shaping up after all... but then we won't be going back until the fall/holidays... from December until then will be almost a year! we'll see if we can make that stick... We were going to do our regular President's day cruise again, with the kids, but cancelled it b/c we are going to China this spring break, and it would be to much back to back.

So for now, scheming about the following winter would be fun! Though I have to say I think the park of choice will be Universal...:rolleyes: BOYS!!!

If we all went at the same time, then Chelsea and Kendal could hang out, and all five of the boys! :thumbsup2

That would be fun! though we will have extra boys if it all pans out...at least 4 of them!

Hey! Well, we must have all been thinking the same thing! We are looking at next year, for sure, but I have to say it may be Thanksgiving not Christmas... Not sure quite yet. We have the Nov cruise, then a short trip in December which is shaping up after all... but then we won't be going back until the fall/holidays... from December until then will be almost a year! we'll see if we can make that stick... We were going to do our regular President's day cruise again, with the kids, but cancelled it b/c we are going to China this spring break, and it would be to much back to back.

So for now, scheming about the following winter would be fun! Though I have to say I think the park of choice will be Universal...:rolleyes: BOYS!!!

Universal will be on our agenda for 2013 for sure. The biggest boy of all wants it the worst. My dad!

That would be fun! though we will have extra boys if it all pans out...at least 4 of them!

Universal will be on our agenda for 2013 for sure. The biggest boy of all wants it the worst. My dad!

HA! This December we are looking at early Dec, the 5 - 10. Leave on the evening of the 5th and return on the 10th. I have to attend a training in St. Pete's... the boys will go, and do a scouting trip of Universal... just making a day trip out of it the first two days. We will stay at Disney Sat and Sunday, going to the Christmas party on Sunday night. I will go to Universal with them on Saturday. The two days will whet their appetite, we figure... :) We are going to Arizona for Christmas, so if we go, it will be their early Christmas gift, and my birthday gift!!

I don't know enough about Universal, it was eons ago I was there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter