** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

Other than the inaugural sailing, I don't see any inside pricing for 11A and 11B

Either the verandahs are cheap or the insides are expensive... there really isn't a huge jump in price which I imagine explains at least a little bit of it.

Adding to here!

Either the verandahs are cheap or the insides are expensive... there really isn't a huge jump in price which I imagine explains at least a little bit of it.

Adding to here!
Correcting my post #93 - the price is for 2A0K. Had inadvertently listed it as 3A originally.

Correcting my post #93 - the price is for 2A0K. Had inadvertently listed it as 3A originally.

Now you can see the jump in price since Monday... :( This release has really made me feel discouraged as a 11 sailing platinum...

If I'm understanding correctly, if you book the MV it has to be paid in full for all guests the day of booking. Does that apply to ALL the currently available Wish cruises, or just the MV? When I look on the site, it has that clause about full payment being required at time of booking for all the dates I'm looking at. Thanks in advance!
For the MV it is 20% down nonrefundable deposit. Insurance for the MV is paid in full and has to be paid on top of deposit. Insurance can not be added later.

My wonderful TA at Dreams got me the room I wanted and applied the OBB credit from my canceled Baltic cruise.
Platinum 15+
Sept. 26 4-night
5B 2A $2349 [1080|1080] no ins, gratuties, or trans yes OBB

My wonderful TA at Dreams got me the room I wanted and applied the OBB credit from my canceled Baltic cruise.
Platinum 15+
Sept. 26 4-night
5B 2A $2349 [1080|1080] no ins, gratuties, or trans yes OBB
Thank you - added!

Now you can see the jump in price since Monday... :( This release has really made me feel discouraged as a 11 sailing platinum...

I don't think the jump in price is an increase in cabin pricing by category, but a function of which category of cabins are being booked first. I agree though it is discouraging in any event.

I don't think the jump in price is an increase in cabin pricing by category, but a function of which category of cabins are being booked first. I agree though it is discouraging in any event.

For that particular quote there is an identical booking above it - same cat, same people, etc.

P1 4A 2A $7,089.04 no ins/grat
P3 4A 2A $7,839.04 no ins/xfer/air/OBB

For that particular quote there is an identical booking above it - same cat, same people, etc.

Post #96 2A 05B, $3,325 per person on the 19th, same as my booking on the 18th.

Could be other differences as well I'm sure.

So, if I had been more faithful to DCL instead of sailing on Royal or Celebrity, I could have saved ~$750 on this sailing.

Last edited:
Yeah the price jump since Monday is a bit much- thinking of doing a B2B in July instead now.

So, if I had been more faithful to DCL instead of sailing on Royal or Celebrity, I could have saved ~$750 on this sailing.
Or if if I had not taken some longer 2 week cruises I too could have saved money. But to be fair the cruise I booked for the Panama Cruise November 2021 is costing the same price as a 5 night MV. :) I think I will be happy with long cruises best band for your buck.

Booking opened about 10 mins early this morning so I jumped on it.

Maiden Voyage
P4 5B 2A $7339 [$3573][$3575]($189.04 tax) no ins/trans/air/OBB

Last edited:
Maiden Voyage
P4 4C 2A3K (13, 10, 9) $13,605 [3975|3975|1775|1704|1704] No ins/trans/air/etc

Last edited:
Regular Platinum booking today:

Sept. 19 4-night
3A 2A $4069.04 [$1940][$1940] $189.04 tax no ins, gratuties, trans or OBB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter