** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Summer 2022: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Please and THANK YOU:

Dream 8/11 4 or 8 (any subcat, lowest cost that sleeps 5) 2A3K (8,5,0) OBB, no ins/trans/air
Dream 8/15 4 or 8 (any subcat, lowest cost that sleeps 5) 2A3K (8,5,0) OBB, no ins/trans/air

We currently have 2 kids, planning for a 3rd and need to leave us open for "growth" if we have a 6mo by end of next summer. Keeping my fingers crossed this comes out less than the 9-Night Southern on the Fantasy on 7/21 ;)

Wonder Alaska 6/6/22 - Deluxe Oceanview w/ Verandah, 5B or 5C, 2 passengers, no OBB.
I hope I'm giving you the info you need, thank you very much if you're able to help, I know it's a big ask! :flower1:

Oh dear!! Drat that Disney IT :headache:
When it does come back up could I please get a quote for:

Wonder 08/22 Alaska 1A 3K (14, 12, 12) 10B (secret porthole room if possible). Thank you!

Newbie but couldn't find Kids price in this category.
Magic 6/11 (Miami) 2A 2K (18,15) Cat 11 A, B or C
If there's a cheaper category, we can do that.
Thank you for your time.

I would sincerely appreciate a price on this! Thank you so much!

Disney Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (7/9)
Deluxe Ocean view with verandah (midship, cheapest deck)
2 adult passengers
Travel insurance included
No OBC
Cat 7A (deck 5) $6,376.86 (no insurance)

Oh dear!! Drat that Disney IT :headache:
When it does come back up could I please get a quote for:

Wonder 08/22 Alaska 1A 3K (14, 12, 12) 10B (secret porthole room if possible). Thank you!

I am back! IT was on fire today - chat was not helpful, but via the phone they had me squared away in under 15 minutes. Hope that doesnt happen again with the next release..!

Wonder 8/22 -

Newbie but couldn't find Kids price in this category.
Magic 6/11 (Miami) 2A 2K (18,15) Cat 11 A, B or C
If there's a cheaper category, we can do that.
Thank you for your time.
The Magic will be in Europe at that time, may I assume you mean the Dream..? If so, the 18 year old will be priced as an adult, leaving us with:

Thanks to EVERYONE who has been helping out both on here and in private messages!!! It is greatly appreciated - even if not necessarily the numbers we wanted to see. We know that's not your fault!!

request:

Wonder - 6/20 (7 night Alaska) - 2A4K (15,10,8,7) in Cat S - no air/trans/ins/OBB

Unfortunately they only allow us to search for up to 5 people per stateroom online; to book the suites at a higher capacity you have to call in. They are also calling cat S cat 1B now.If I drop the 7 year old (sorry friend it is not personal!) then here is what I get:

If I swap the 8 year old with the 7 year old the fare stays the same, so it may be as simple as adding on another $3,870.72 plus tax, or perhaps they decrease the fare a little more again with that 6th person... you will of course know once you call! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter