** Opening Day Pricing QUOTES early 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Silver Status

I put two cruises on hold this morning.

2/22/20 Fantasy, 2A3K, Cat 04D $8434.84

4/25/20 Fantasty, 2A3K, Cat 04D $8612.20

The bad part about this though is that the prices have gone up and now will stay there even when rooms re-open.
I'm glad you got what you wanted.
I was on the line with an agent at 8:05 and the room I wanted ( secret verandah) and all of 7A was gone already because they opened the reservations online way earlier than the 8am phone lines.
I upgraded my reservation from a 6A to a 5C and I am a GTY now. I don't care that I don't have a room number yet, I just wanted to be sure to have a plexiglass verandah.

I'm really not an expert on this so please be gentle with any corrections, but my understanding (and is what happened to me for 2019 WBPC) is that as long as you booked a cruise, you are locked into the pricing as of that day. The reason I earlier called out that everything opened up is to give us all some hope that you might be able to get what you want. I don't have what I want yet for Hawaii 2020 but I booked anyway. My hope (but I accept there is no guarantee) is that I'll be able to get what I do want still - at the price that it would have been.

I understand this is the reality, but it is a bit frustrating to see for those of us who cannot yet book on the first day.

I agree. I'm trying to put some spin on it in my head. I'm looking at it as a bit of a game. When the rooms started freeing up, I switched rooms 4 times. It added to the fun of booking as it extends it over several days. :love:

I can’t even see the 10 night cruise! I’ve been at this for a half hour and it has showed as grayed out the whole time!

I can’t even see the 10 night cruise! I’ve been at this for a half hour and it has showed as grayed out the whole time!

It's not an option for me either. The 9 night was showing me only inside staterooms as an option, but when I click on it, it says, no longer available for our size of party (4).

I'm really not an expert on this so please be gentle with any corrections, but my understanding (and is what happened to me for 2019 WBPC) is that as long as you booked a cruise, you are locked into the pricing as of that day. The reason I earlier called out that everything opened up is to give us all some hope that you might be able to get what you want. I don't have what I want yet for Hawaii 2020 but I booked anyway. My hope (but I accept there is no guarantee) is that I'll be able to get what I do want still - at the price that it would have been.

good luck!

Not sure if this will help anyone, but we've just gone ahead and released our hold on an 11B (9n) and 10C (10n) on both Hawaii sailings...hope someone can snap them up!

I am a silver CC member, and when I log in, it does show my silver status, however, when I go to "Find a Cruise," there are no options for any 2020 cruises other than January. (So it's like it is not recognizing that I'm a Castaway Club member). Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't get hawaii at all! WTH!? We need 2 rooms, family of 6. Nothing avail for either sailing.

Not sure if this will help anyone, but we've just gone ahead and released our hold on an 11B (9n) and 10C (10n) on both Hawaii sailings...hope someone can snap them up!
Thx for posting. I'm sure it got snatched up right away. I was about 14 mins too late. :(

Platinum member, Disney Wonder February 2, 2020, cat 5B - 2 Adult 2287.00, no ins, trans, or air.

I am a silver CC member, and when I log in, it does show my silver status, however, when I go to "Find a Cruise," there are no options for any 2020 cruises other than January. (So it's like it is not recognizing that I'm a Castaway Club member). Has anyone else had this problem?
You need to log into your Castaway Cay and then follow the link on that page to,the 2020 cruises where you will see another find a cruise link on the right that will take you to the page you are looking for.

2/15/20 Magic 5-night Western

S Cat7A 1 adult - 3459.29 yes prepaid grats; no OBB/ins/transfers (sorry I don't have the breakdown)

Best? It's a secret verandah cabin!!! 7120!!!

Log out and back in.
Try a different Internet browser.

Also, click on this that SHOULD pop up at the top: "Welcome back, your name! As a SILVER Castaway Club Member, you are eligible to book new itineraries for early 2020 cruises. LEARN MORE"

Click on the "learn more".
Then choose the "explore itineraries now" button on the right.
Then the Dates drop down will show the expanded months.

Hey all!

I'm a Travel Agent in Canada and can confirm that on our agent site both Hawaii sailings are currently showing SOLD OUT. Again as others have said they may open up in a few days when the 3 day holds are released but there is no guarantees. I have never seen anything like this before! Hopefully Disney will see the interest and put on some regular sailings for these destinations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter