** Opening Day Pricing QUOTES early 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Last logged in a couple mos ago with no issue... but in the past didn't they prompt for the CC number? In this case, it just said it couldn't locate it. Perhaps it's not attached to the main email address. I had an issue in the past with there being a space in the last name field and perhaps it's now trying to do a locate and can't find it. Guess i will just wait til the dates are fully open.

Last logged in a couple mos ago with no issue... but in the past didn't they prompt for the CC number? In this case, it just said it couldn't locate it. Perhaps it's not attached to the main email address. I had an issue in the past with there being a space in the last name field and perhaps it's now trying to do a locate and can't find it. Guess i will just wait til the dates are fully open.

Not once it is tied to your email - mine has always been there when I log in. Is there a chance you used a different email? If there is another gold adult in your party traveling with you and you don't mind you could try logging into their account and "let" them be the lead guest if you trust them?

Good suggestion, thanks. I don't even think my wife has her own login ;) Guess i might just have to do it the old fashioned way and call! Thanks for your reply!

Someone mentioned an issue due to their maiden name not having their gold status... could it be something like that?

I had the problem. I cruise under Maiden name and married name was on the Castaway Club card.

I did see on another thread that someone’s Gold status had not been upgraded so they could not access the dates thru the website.

We're Gold -

Fantasy 7-nt Western Caribbean Feb 15, 2020 (President's week)

Cat 8A 2A2K (17,14) $7,131.60

NO: ins/trans/air

YES: OBB

Apologies, I made a mistake. The actual cost is $7,664.24

I came up with the other figure by trying to calculate it based off my deposit assuming it should be exactly 10%. Perhaps taxes or port fees aren't applicable when determining the deposit.

I came up with the other figure by trying to calculate it based off my deposit assuming it should be exactly 10%. Perhaps taxes or port fees aren't applicable when determining the deposit.
Deposits are calculated on passenger fares only excluding any taxes, fees, insurance, etc., so your perhaps is certainly the case.

apologies, yes- Feb 1st 2020 Western Caribbean Fantasy I had not seen anything for 11B so wanted to share, we need 2 cabins so for us, connecting 11B category works great

Thank you! This has been added!

And this one has been fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

Some of the categories on the 9 night Hawaii are Guarantee already, crazy.
I am so curios to see what happens on Oct. 4 when the holds expire from platinum yesterday.

For the 2019 WBPC I feel pretty much this same situation occurred as these Hawaii cruises - where Platinums used up many of the categories and the GTY cruises showed up even before the public opening date. The Disney rep we talked to indicated that people were holding many cruises and, like someone previous mentioned, they'll get freed up 3 days after booking. That happened and every category became available. We were able to book a Navigator's balcony no problem. There were several available.

For the 2019 WBPC I feel pretty much this same situation occurred as these Hawaii cruises - where Platinums used up many of the categories and the GTY cruises showed up even before the public opening date. The Disney rep we talked to indicated that people were holding many cruises and, like someone previous mentioned, they'll get freed up 3 days after booking. That happened and every category became available. We were able to book a Navigator's balcony no problem. There were several available.

The bad part about this though is that the prices have gone up and now will stay there even when rooms re-open.
I'm glad you got what you wanted.
I was on the line with an agent at 8:05 and the room I wanted ( secret verandah) and all of 7A was gone already because they opened the reservations online way earlier than the 8am phone lines.
I upgraded my reservation from a 6A to a 5C and I am a GTY now. I don't care that I don't have a room number yet, I just wanted to be sure to have a plexiglass verandah.

where Platinums used up many of the categories and the GTY cruises showed up even before the public opening date. The Disney rep we talked to indicated that people were holding many cruises and, like someone previous mentioned, they'll get freed up 3 days after booking. That happened and every category became available. W

he bad part about this though is that the prices have gone up and now will stay there even when rooms re-open.

I understand this is the reality, but it is a bit frustrating to see for those of us who cannot yet book on the first day.

If anybody is interested for Spring Break time. I just booked this morning.

3/23/20 out of Miami (5 night)
Cat 6A 2A/1C (age 10) deck 7 1,825/1,825/1,032 + taxes = 5,040.08 no extras

Last edited:
As of this morning, both Hawaiian itineraries are showing up as sold out.

From the DCL website:
We apologize, but the vacation dates you've selected are currently sold out. We invite you to check back again later as space may become available; or, if your schedule is flexible, to select another date or destination. Thank you for your interest in Disney Cruise Line.

Though, after I copy-pasted that, two inside cabins on the April cruise opened up. Hopefully some cabins will come available as reservations placed on option (72-hour hold) expire in the next few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter