** OPENING DAY PRICING MID 2019: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

I'm also thinking about the Princess cruise. I like that it has more stops in Iceland/ Norway, but I wish it stopped in Scotland to break up those final 3 sea days. Decisions, decisions!
HAL has several 14-night itineraries at comparable (to Princess) prices that go to Norway, Iceland, and also to 1 or more ports in Scotland. I have future cruise deposits on both cruise lines, but the Princess one expires this weekend, so it won!

Without having any kind of insider knowledge or anything I have to wonder too... if they deploy the ships to other markets then maybe not. Say the Magic stays in Europe, the Wonder on the west coast and they send a ship to Asia and another to do Southerns all year from SJ (or even into the S Pacific) while the new ships take over the bulk in the Caribbean... I'm not holding my breath personally. Disney doesn't seem like the kind of company that would willingly choose to flood their market. Especially with an unprecedented THREE ships on the way...

One can dream. I really liked my Disney cruise but as a family of adults now and no kids yet it can be hard to justify.

I just got a quote for Viking Ocean for their Mediterranean trip, 8 days and similar to Magic's. For 4 adults in two separate balcony rooms and included excursions, wifi, and food, it'll be around $8,000 total.

I looked at the Magic for a similar itinerary and it's over $12,000 O__O
And that has less stuff included too.

WOW, the 11 night Caribbean is popular!!

No quotes on the ones I am looking at, hoping that means the price won't hike in the next couple of days since I can't book until Wed.

Same!!! Well, one. But it's hard for me to suss it out since we're so many adults anyway (3-4 per stateroom).

One can dream. I really liked my Disney cruise but as a family of adults now and no kids yet it can be hard to justify.

I just got a quote for Viking Ocean for their Mediterranean trip, 8 days and similar to Magic's. For 4 adults in two separate balcony rooms and included excursions, wifi, and food, it'll be around $8,000 total.

I looked at the Magic for a similar itinerary and it's over $12,000 O__O
And that has less stuff included too.

My parents just returned from a Viking Ocean Med cruise and loved the ship and the cruise.

August 8th, 2019 - 10-night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover [Copenhagen, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Fredericia, Dover]
11A 3A $8624 no ins/trans, but did have OBB (breakdown 3384/3384/1854)

Yes we ended up booking a 7A and there were quite a few choices on decks 5,6 and 7. However, we may switch to a category 5B which would increase the price to about $9.5k for the three of us.

Good to know there were lots of choices for 7A . . . now I just have to hope that is still the case on Wednesday morning! :)

We too are trying to decide between a regular veranda and a navigator's veranda. Ah, decisions!

I am excited about this itinerary; it will be our first time to the Mediterranean. This itinerary should be a great first trip!

It’s the total for both! Cheaper than I expected. Still have to add my husband later though.

The THREE night one month earlier is $2452.68... I almost wonder if you found a mistake fare? Or they really DO drop off that far after labor day which is totally possible! I might call in for a quote on this one... I need a good deal since I'd be going solo this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter