** OPENING DAY PRICING LATE 2019: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Hi,

If anybody has the time and can help me check 10/27 Mexican Riviera Cruise on Wonder & 10/27 Western Carribean Cruise on Fantasy. I really appreciate it!

Can book Wednesday, but If anyone could pixie dust me with the prices for a deluxe family verandah for 2A 3children for Nov 2 Fantasy Eastern Carribean that would be fantastic!

We are booking with a placeholder and a TA, and i won’t know the price until after she books it, ehich makes me nervous!

Wow, this is the exact thread I need today!

I'm looking for a price for the 10/14/19 4-day sailing on the Dream, 2 adults, 2 children, Deluxe Family Oceanview w/Verandah.

Can anyone help me with that? Planning our 1st (fingers crossed) Disney cruise! Thanks!

14 night Panama Canal 11/8/19 Wonder
9b 2A 5738.12 2450/2450 taxes and fees 838.12 no ins/no transfers / not OBB

Last edited:

This thread is supposed to be for actual bookings on day 1 only. The moderator is not going to be happy..
I agree. If people could wait and give others time to post, they may see similar to give them an idea. Or create a separate posts for those looking for pricing. For anyone who has ever sat through an hour hold time and then just trying to get your own pricing, takes a LONG time so to then try to get it for others with all the different categories...UGH. I'm done as this was one post too many here. Sorry all. Back to watching for what I'm interested in.

Adding to avoid another post. This is just my second time to book as gold so it opens to me tomorrow. I too am eagerly looking for information that will help me make a decision. I too used to have to wait until it opened to the public and read these threads religiously; so I get it. I too will posts prices I get on the phone as I know how "valuable" that is who have to wait until opening day (or Gold even). I do try though to sit, wait patiently and ballpark an estimate if something comes in as it's almost impossible to get identical to you with all the categories, etc. I also try not to clog this thread as it gets overwhelmed with pricing with all the categories. At the end of the day, we're all here to help each other with insight as we all want a piece of the Mouse. Good luck to you all and I hope something works out for you.

Last edited:
Was there a new opening day thread rule? I thought that these were not request threads, but rather threads of what people have found. Call me a curmudgeon, but you guys are making it a pain to read with all these: can someone check for me.... posts.

Unfortunately the mod is on an ABD vacation and now when they get back, there will be a lot of cleaning to do.

I agree. If people could wait and give others time to post, they may see similar to give them an idea. Or create a separate posts for those looking for pricing. For anyone who has ever sat through an hour hold time and then just trying to get your own pricing, takes a LONG time so to then try to get it for others with all the different categories...UGH. I'm done as this was one post too many here. Sorry all. Back to watching for what I'm interested in.
Since this is the first time with online booking, platinum members are able to get real quotes for folks. They are as valuable as an actual booking made today.

I agree that it clogs up the thread a bit, so maybe for the next set of booking dates we should have two threads going - one for actual bookings and one for quote requests.

I am looking to see if anyone knows the rates for the Magic 6 day cruise on 11/23/19 for 2 adults 1 child (age) 7 in a category 4a. Thanks in advance!

Since this is the first time with online booking, platinum members are able to get real quotes for folks. They are as valuable as an actual booking made today.

I agree that it clogs up the thread a bit, so maybe for the next set of booking dates we should have two threads going - one for actual bookings and one for quote requests.

I agree with this too. Being able to get real quotes from platinum members is so so valuable and really all of these can be added to the first post!
Perhaps a second thread is necessary to avoid the build up in posts, but again these are all real numbers for booking, so I feel it's great to be shared this way!

@gillbean90 No worries - here you go!

Wonder 9/15 14 night EBPC cat 10C - 2A 1C (infant) [2254/2254/785.12] taxes/fees 1257.18 No OBB/INS
Wonder 9/15 14 night EBPC cat 11B - 2A 1C (infant) [1778/1778/785.12] taxes/fees 1257.18 No OBB/INS

I have one last cruise to ask about! It is the last one I am considering booking. If anyone has time to look up pricing it is so greatly appreciated!

Oct 27th Magic 7-night bahamas cruise from NY, 2A 1 Infant, Cat 10 & Cat 11

Good morning. Does anyone have prices for the 10/14 Baja Cruise on the Wonder? Cat 9C? Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter