• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** OPENING DAY PRICING 2017 Pt 2 May/September: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

You can fill the form out online and it has a place to request a certain TA if you have worked with one before.

Thanks! It is only letting me submit one quote request, then I get the "this is a duplicate" message when I try to submit a second. This is my first time in 5 sailings to ask for a quote on the first day, so sorry about the silly questions.

wow some of these prices are crazy guess we really do need to start checking out other cruiselines! Hate to do it but disney isnt giving much choice with these prices

12 Night British Isles July 9th no transportation no insurance no OBB
9b 4 Adults $ 12,180.04
- 2A $ 4,149.01
- 2A $ 1,941.01

7 Night Western Europe July 21 no transportation no insurance no OBB
9b 4 Adults $ 7,788.28
- 2A $ 2,496.57
- 2A $ 1,397.57

2016 British Isles Price for comparison = 9b, 4Adults no OBB (blackout) $ 11,923.12 includes
- 2A $ 3,888.00
- 2A $ 1,680.00
$ 787.12 port fees

When a lot of people do a b2b Disney usually has a nice excursion for them people on checkout/checkin day. There's probably a lot of people doing a b2b. The excursion of course will be $$$. Disney alswYs finds a way to make money.

This has not been my experience. No excursions on disembarkation day at Port Canaveral. I also checked disembarkation day for a cruise that ends in San Juan, and there is only 1 excursion, from which we'd have to pay for a cab to take us back to the ship from the airport. So we might as well book our own excursion.

I just called to book a June 3 Fantasy cruise. I needed 5 rooms. After she quoted me the first room I about fell out of my chair. This is the first time I have called and decided not to even book. I guess I won't be making platinum.

2A2c ages 10 and 16 cat 5e 8649.00
2A2c ages 10 and 16 navigators verandah 8481.00

This is more then I paid last year for my 7 night Alaska and I had an extra kid I was paying for in a separate room. In the past I thought people were being overly dramatic when they threatened to go to other cruise lines. Now here I am going to check out Royal Caribbean.

Thanks to everyone for posting prices! I'm still on hold to get through with DCL. In the meantime, has anyone received a quote for the 10 night, June 18th Northern European sailing that embarks from Copenhagen Denmark and finishes in Dover England on June 28th?

Maybe I missed it..but has anyone received a quote for the 6/28 11 night norwegian fjords/iceland? Preferably Cat 5a..but would be willing to do a cat7 navigator's verandah

I just called to book a June 3 Fantasy cruise. I needed 5 rooms. After she quoted me the first room I about fell out of my chair. This is the first time I have called and decided not to even book. I guess I won't be making platinum.

2A2c ages 10 and 16 cat 5e 8649.00
2A2c ages 10 and 16 navigators verandah 8481.00

This is more then I paid last year for my 7 night Alaska and I had an extra kid I was paying for in a separate room. In the past I thought people were being overly dramatic when they threatened to go to other cruise lines. Now here I am going to check out Royal Caribbean.
me too guess royal caribbean will have lots of new cruisers !

Just saw this on FB:

9-night Alaska on Wonder 7/24/17

2A, 2C ages 15 and 12) in Cat T--$31,096.96
in Cat 4A $18,637.36
in Cat 4B $17,917.36
in Cat 4E $17,377.36

No idea what, if anything, is included, but I am assuming that they are throwing in at least a semester of college.

June 28, 2017 | Disney Fantasy
10-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
Cat 5A 2A 2C ($4,570.00/$4,570.00/$2,308/$2,308) taxes $472.08 gratuity $480 Total $14,708.08
No insurance or transfers

Ouch!

May 7 San Juan 6 night
Magic
2A $2,281.68 (OBB applied), no ins
10A (secret porthole), deck 5

I will be getting a quote tomorrow for the 5 night Alaska itinerary since I am silver. In the meantime, if anyone happens to price dates for this one, can you please post here? After seeing these prices, I feel like it is going to be more than I want to pay for 2A, 2C but we will see.
Thanks!

I thought people that sailed DCL had kids. Every price I see is 2 adults or 2 adults with 1kid. No families of four out there?

We do have kids, but have sailed DCL w/o them quite often. I've sailed on them for 31 sailings and 14 of those were without our kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter