** OPENING DAY PRICING 2015 Pt 3 August - December: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Sept 17, Honolulu to Vancouver

3 adults 9B with onboard discount (no insurance or transfers)

$4412.22

Also had a quote on cat 10B for 2 people (also with OBB discount) at $3253.48

Not sure if we will keep this...the CM indicated Tortola is not appearing as a port call on this cruise, and in fact does not appear on any of the 2015 itineraries. Goes against the brochure DCL released yesterday. I booked anyway and will sort it all out at some point before deposit is due. Keeping my fingers crossed DCL misinformed their CMs this morning, and Tortola is indeed a call. If so, this is what I have booked (straight up booking, no OBB in place)...

Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 7-nights
12/5/15
Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay

2A with insurance in an 11A stateroom
$2880.78
Breaks down as follows:
$1253/person; $174.30 total taxes; $200.48 insurance

For information purposes I also have the following...
2A with insurance in a 9A stateroom
$3001.74

2A with insurance in a 5B stateroom
$3561.18

Just booked 10 night Hawaii to Vancouver Sept 17th, 2015 on the Wonder.
Category 9B, 2A, $3821.48, no tran, no ins, no obb

Just booked 5b deluxe verandah for two adults 10 day Hawaii out of Vancouver September 7 for $5661.48 no transfers yet. Room 6074. Port side. Yay! My honeymoon cruise!!!:cheer2:

Just booked 10 Night Hawaii Cruise Sailing 9/17 - 2 Adults CAT 6A $5641 (No Transfers or Insurance)pixiedust:

Celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Let the planning begin!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Not sure if we will keep this...the CM indicated Tortola is not appearing as a port call on this cruise, and in fact does not appear on any of the 2015 itineraries. Goes against the brochure DCL released yesterday. I booked anyway and will sort it all out at some point before deposit is due. Keeping my fingers crossed DCL misinformed their CMs this morning, and Tortola is indeed a call.

And I think I now have my answer. :sad2:

New brochure from DCL this morning has Tortola removed from any itineraries. This ticks me off. All my planning yesterday totally for nothing. Looks like I will be cancelling my reservation after all. :sad2:

New brochure from DCL this morning has Tortola removed from any itineraries. This ticks me off. All my planning yesterday totally for nothing. Looks like I will be cancelling my reservation after all. :sad2:

Tortola is no longer a new port of call? :confused3

I still haven't recovered from the sticker shock and pain of holding 3 hours for my 11 night Norway cruise next year, but it's always fun to at least get price quotes and I hope it helps others too! ;)

Fantasy, 11/21/15 (Thanksgiving)
Cat 7A 2A1C (age 12) - $5259.45 (don't have p/p breakdown).
No OBB discount, no air, no transfers.
This is NOT blacked out.

Fantasy, 12/19/15 (Xmas)
Cat 7A 2A1C (age 12) - $6582.45 (don't have p/p breakdown).
This IS blacked out.

10/16/15 Dream
Cat 7A 2A1C (age 12) - $1733.28 (don't have p/p breakdown).
Cat 8A 2A1C (age 12) - $1721.28 (don't have p/p breakdown).
This is NOT blacked out.

Heather

Do you have a link to this new brochure?

Sept 27th, 2015, 4 night Vancouver to San Diego,
cat 9B, 2A, $1518.52, no trans, no ins, no obb

Just booked 10 night Hawaii to Vancouver Sept 17th, 2015 on the Wonder.
Category 9B, 2A, $3821.48, no tran, no ins, no obb

Sept 27th, 2015, 4 night Vancouver to San Diego,
cat 9B, 2A, $1518.52, no trans, no ins, no obb

If you booked both of these, you will have to choose one or the other. You can't sail from Honolulu to San Diego on b2b cruises on the same ship. Just a heads-up to others to NOT book this b2b!

Parkerpirates said:
Anything from Galveston?

Can someone have a galveston port quoted please!!!!! Not that you dont have enough to do on opening day haha thanks!

If you booked both of these, you will have to choose one or the other. You can't sail from Honolulu to San Diego on b2b cruises on the same ship. Just a heads-up to others to NOT book this b2b!

OMG! They are letting people book this?!?!?!
Seriously, why isn't there a sticky on these 2 cruises. It is so disappointing for people when they find out. I am so surprised with DCL.

Sep. 7, 2015 10-night Vancouver - Honolulu.
2A Cat. 7A (6634) no insurance, no transfers $4,981.48

Wonder - EBPC
Cat # 6A
2 Adults
No insurance/ No transfers
$4744.76 w/OBB

I also priced with the same information as above:
11B: $2,955.56 w/OBB
9B: $3,837.56 w/OBB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter